Thread: My Serbian campaign

Kirijakos's Avatar Libertus

Icon1 My Serbian campaign

Hello, I will try to share with you my expiriance as Serbian empire.
    First of all, Serbia is allied with Bulgaria, Byzantine.
    Your enemy is Kantakuzen, wich hold 2 settlments border with Constantinople and southern Hellas provincess.
    Thessaloniki is Rebellion.
    You will wish to form alliance with Hungary, since they have big border with u. Serbia border with : Ragusa,Kantakuzen, Wallachia, Bosnia, Bulgaria and Sicilian kingdom as well.
    Skopje is your capital n its center of tsardom.
    Byzantine hold 2 or 3 provincess.
    Its just a matter of them when Genoa will attack them and regicide Roman empire.
    Bulgaria is ur trusted ally but they r not active too much.
    When Constantinople fall, u can expect a lot of Ottomans in Tharcia. Lucky for Serbia, they r no match for your army, till they dont bring some Jannisary troops from Asia minor.
    U will have to face serbian rebellion event, in your Greece cities, but they r not hard to break.
    Serbian power lais in heavy and archers cavalry,and they have NO match after fall of Byzantine empire.
    To be continued....

Kirijakos's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: My Serbian campaign

Im sad to see that most of Crusaders are called on orthodox states, mostly Bulgaria, wich is hitted by the Jihhad as well...

Default Re: My Serbian campaign

Well... It is sad history of Catholic-Orthodox Churches chronicles... but it sounds very nice. I mean that, you could beat both crusaders and jihhadists. But why poor Bulgaria? xD good resources? trades?