Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Greece: Court Condemns the Neo-Nazi Party of Golden Dawn as a Criminal Organisation

alhoon's Avatar Moderator

Default Re: Greece: Court Condemns the Neo-Nazi Party of Golden Dawn as a Criminal Organisation

The guys the cherry-pick from, were ruthless conquerors in Greece, committing many warcrimes, burning villages as reprisals, looting our reserves and taking so much food that 5%-10% of Greeks died to a famine the Germans caused.

Those patriots kindly forget or sweep under the rug those things and tell you stuff like "Well, Hitler had correct ideas but enforced them wrong/ too brutally" etc.
    Last edited by alhoon; October 25, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
    DIE: Diversity, Inclusion, Equality (Pun on SJWs, I am not far-right)

Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

Default Re: Greece: Court Condemns the Neo-Nazi Party of Golden Dawn as a Criminal Organisation

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Of course not.
    But it is a crime to run after you were convicted for forming a criminal organization.

Pappas is very dangerous. I consider him more dangerous than Lagos and Kassidiaris. He is the one that I consider the most willing to turn the hotheads of the Golden dawn, that 1/500 members that have been properly radicalized to a terrorist organization before he finally falls.
    Please don't tell me you actually believe what you wrote. Pappas is over 70 years old. As for terrorism, in Greece the Left has that privilege. All terrorist organizations, such as Ε.Λ.A or 17N are leftist.

It's really funny how we live in asociety where we' re not even at liberty to go out of our house without written notice, where there is a curfew after 9, and where we won't even be able to have the habeas corpus right (we well be vaccinated against our will, like cattle), and we speak of long dead tyranical regimes (and good riddance to them) such as that of Hitler.
    Nazism is over. Who will save us from "democracy"?

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234