I've been playing the Dealer's Life series since the early alfa of DL1, quite a few years ago, and I'm really looking forward to play the EA of DL2 asap.. it's not the usual indie game (too many clones out there, honestly) and it grants a somewhat unique experience in the role of a dealer (not a drugs one, though ). The game offers the opportunity to develop both your character (a bit of RPG elements) and your shop/employees (management elements); if features thousands of different items and customers, and that, combined with the RPG and management elements, makes it that every single deal is actually different and unique.
I'm a business man (export director) IRL and if there's someone who knows what selling means, than that's me.. this game is perfect for offering you the same feelings of being an expert salesman, without becoming excessively complex or time consuming. Add to that that you'll have to deal with unforeseen events, mafia people asking for protection money, Police, etc and you'll get the picture of a very enjoyable game.

Also, I do love the cartoonish graphics and the unique humor makes this for a must try for anyone who wants to try something really different.

DL2's EA on Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...ealers_Life_2/