Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1491

Thread: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Default Re: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    That is not the average republican voter. Many Republican voters stomach it, because they think Trump can better pursue their agenda.

What is the Republican agenda by the way?

Praeses

Default Re: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Well its pretty well known: Ted Cruz has repeated sought funding for Putin's insane Mammoth revivalist program, and if you examine the stock markets just guess which party's elected officials are heavily invested in sled futures?

This is the future Republicans want:
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Well its pretty well known: Ted Cruz has repeated sought funding for Putin's insane Mammoth revivalist program, and if you examine the stock markets just guess which party's elected officials are heavily invested in sled futures?

Fake. If this was the future Republicans wanted, there would be gatlings mounted on those mammoths.

Hell I'd want one of those too.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBN View Post
    Fake. If this was the future Republicans wanted, there would be gatlings mounted on those mammoths.
    And smokestacks pouring out thick black smoke from those pyramids.

On a serious note, what Republicans want now can be judged by their behavior in the recent past. The Republican voter wants his politicians to use the organs of state to harass and punish those who have angered Trump, like Fauci. If such people are beyond their reach they will settle for their families, like Hunter Biden.

In other news, prominent Republican confused and insulted when he doesn't receive special treatment at airport: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ontana-airport

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tes/ar-AAVnrA9

Oh come on man! Stop giving ammo to certain posters that portray your party as the misogynist racists!

To clarify, I honestly think that Senator didn't understand what that "Loving vs Virginia" question was. He probably had a mental lapse and didn't know what that decision actually was.
    BUT...
    COME ON MAN!

I fully agree with the view that you can't homogenize everything and many many things are better to be left at the state level. But you could really have made a better argument for it than suggest to overturn interracial marriages.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tes/ar-AAVnrA9

Oh come on man! Stop giving ammo to certain posters that portray your party as the misogynist racists!

To clarify, I honestly think that Senator didn't understand what that "Loving vs Virginia" question was. He probably had a mental lapse and didn't know what that decision actually was.
    BUT...
    COME ON MAN!

I fully agree with the view that you can't homogenize everything and many many things are better to be left at the state level. But you could really have made a better argument for it than suggest to overturn interracial marriages.
    Bwahahhaahahahahhahahah OMFG

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...woke-mo-brooks

Just a reminder, Brooks gave a speech at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol in which he told the crowd it was time to start “taking down names and kicking ass.” Brooks was wearing body armor when he gave that speech.

Trump demands you throw yourself at his feet and worship him, pledging absolute fealty to him above God and country. All while he treats you like something he scraped off the bottom of his shoe. To do otherwise is to be "woke".

I would pay real cash to see Mo's face when they told him Trump called him woke.

That must have hurt more than getting dropped by him.

That might actually be a good way for Donnie to monetize from the libs. Just "wokebomb" random nazahem GOP reps with a bunch of cameras and pay per view.

I fear I might not resist the temptation of paying for a few of those folks.

Schadenfreude lalalala

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Convenient that Justice Thomas had to be hospitalized the week his wife's text messages to Trump's top aide regarding overturning the election were being released. You know, the same overall situation that Thomas was the only member of SCOTUS to dissent in a case involving the turning over of evidence to the J6 committee.

How convenient indeed.

But don't worry, nothing shady is going on here. Just the wife of a SCOTUS judge espousing the same utterly insane beliefs of the Trailer Park Scientology that is Qanon.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    Convenient that Justice Thomas had to be hospitalized the week his wife's text messages to Trump's top aide regarding overturning the election were being released. You know, the same overall situation that Thomas was the only member of SCOTUS to dissent in a case involving the turning over of evidence to the J6 committee.

How convenient indeed.

But don't worry, nothing shady is going on here. Just the wife of a SCOTUS judge espousing the same utterly insane beliefs of the Trailer Park Scientology that is Qanon.
    I have a feeling you have a whole album of General Sherman memes in your phone.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

I think you mean Putin and his Babushka Fascists, fantasizing about the Hyperborean Dream.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    I think you mean Putin and his Babushka Fascists, fantasizing about the Hyperborean Dream.
    That's the joke.

Half of US politics seem to be people saying "you're the Russian" "No U!", its pathetic.

Apparently there's a Democrat nominated for the SC and they're running gags about Kant being against the Enlightenment and babies being racist. Its not as bad as the filth thrown at Kavanaugh but its still unbecoming.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I have a feeling you have a whole album of General Sherman memes in your phone.
    Not an entire album no, but I am fond of the whole "What's the difference between the South and Nazi Germany? It only took one Sherman to defeat the South" schtick.

I forgot the honorable mention of that (Republican) Senator from Indiana stating that the question of interracial marriage should have been left to the states.

You know, normal, totally not weird things to say in 2022. Ironically Clarence Thomas and his wife (you know, the Qanon believing one that I just mentioned) likely would not have been able to get married had that not been decided 55 years ago, at least not easily.

What a fantastic, tolerant, and loving people these Conservative Christians are. This is just what Jesus wanted
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Apparently there's a Democrat nominated for the SC and they're running gags about Kant being against the Enlightenment and babies being racist. Its not as bad as the filth thrown at Kavanaugh but its still unbecoming.
    On that, we agree. I have my reservations over the way Biden played the race card. But she does have her credentials. My issue is with Biden's overt play, not with her. Had Biden said nothing about black women and simply showed up with Jackson, I would have no issue. It's that he was advertising he would exclude every white or yellow person and all black men that I found annoying.
    But... he was voted in AFTER making that promise so apparently, it wasn't a no-no for his voters.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Let it rip.

Let it rip.
    The guest acknowledges (without going into detail) the criticism that high instances of murder often occur in blue areas in red states. Off the top of my head, the ten most deadly cities in the US (which account for a significant proportion of all murders nationally) are run by Democratic mayors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    The guest acknowledges (without going into detail) the criticism that high instances of murder often occur in blue areas in red states. Off the top of my head, the ten most deadly cities in the US (which account for a significant proportion of all murders nationally) are run by Democratic mayors.
    Most of the main cities in the US are run by Democratic Mayors. As well as most of the popolous states. You have to consider the population ratio...
    And I doubt Kentucky has that many Dem mayors.

I doubt any murderers are taking the political party of the local mayor into account. "Oh darn, I was going to kill my wife but a Republican won."

In other news, this has been making the rounds of MAGAstan internet: https://twitter.com/Justin_Ling/stat...07299139149829

Most of the main cities in the US are run by Democratic Mayors. As well as most of the popolous states. You have to consider the population ratio...
    Quite so. The overwhelming majority of murders (including per capita) in the US are committed in major cities, which are typically managed by Democrats, even in red states. Contrary to the cherry-picked comparisons to NYC offered by the host, it looks as if 17 of the top 20 cities for murder rate have Dem mayors, with the three Republican-led cities being outside the top 10.

And I doubt Kentucky has that many Dem mayors.
    Louisville (which is the largest metropolitan area in KY and has a Democratic mayor and council) has the highest murder rate in the state.

In any case, what conservatives have been complaining about is a significant increase in murder rate across the US (following a substantive decline since the 1990s) which is strongly correlated with the George Floyd demonstrations and liberal anti-policing messaging.
    Last edited by Cope; March 28, 2022 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Do those Republican governors have no judicial/executive power over those Democrat run cities?
    The Armenian Issue