Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 227424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1491

Thread: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Default Re: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBN View Post
    So I guess those dem cities need more cops.
    More cops wouldn't help my home city.

This is a long documentary, but you get an understanding of the situation within the first 15 minutes:

It's non-partisan, created by the local ABC affiliate. Republicans are irrelevant in local politics anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Default Re: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...es-conscience/

Are you a doctor who hates the fact you have to treat those icky gays and racially inferior Blacks? South Carolina says you can refuse to treat them.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...es-conscience/

Are you a doctor who hates the fact you have to treat those icky gays and racially inferior Blacks? South Carolina says you can refuse to treat them.
    That can't be right.
    The article mentions there is concern that the bill could be used to discriminate, but I don't think it allows doctors to discriminate based on religion, sexual orientation or race.
    It probably has to do with doctors that don't want to treat religions that prohibit blood transfusions etc.
    Saying "That guy is a Muslim! Treating him is against my personal beliefs" probably runs afoul of a dozen other laws (some of them federal) and practices.
    It would also shield sane medical practitioners from being forced to perform FGM to Egyptian girls or provide dangerous hormones to 4-year-old kids that their parents insist they have gender dysphoria.

That said:

" medical researchers could refuse to publish the results of a state-funded study because the scientific evidence is inconsistent with their personal beliefs. "

WHAT
    THE
    ####

Conservatives include some veeeeery delicate snowflakes...
    Who is appointed High Inquisitor there to approve or disprove the scientific evidence? Anyone knows? I want to send that guy or gal (OK, he will be a guy, we all know that) my thoughts.

Not to mention, stupid conservative lawmakers, that the LAW APPLIES TO THE OTHER SIDE TOO!
    "Oh, my study proved that 4-year-olds are not mature enough to decide whether they will take dangerous, body changing hormones. Nah. Scrap it. I won't publish it because it goes against my beliefs" is completely legit under that law.
    How long has it taken us to get to the age of reason? Till the 17th century AD I think.
    And now, we're setting back the clock?
    What the hell?
    Last edited by alhoon; April 01, 2022 at 05:45 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

I like the good conservative people of Greece:

The public prosecutor in Thessaloniki is investigating the horrific case of a young woman who was allegedly drugged and raped in the suite of a luxury hotel in Thessaloniki during a New Year’s Eve party. The 24-year-old victim of a gang rape has recognized at least two suspects while she accused a total of three men. One of them, a 27-year-old man, admitted to authorities that he had sex with the woman claiming, however, that she had given her consent. The man, who happens to be offspring of a very well-known business family, was arrested and released with restrictive conditions. Then the hell broke out on social media with the case to be trending over several days thus pushing authorities to keep on digging into the case and forcing mainstream media to report on the issue which they had originally ignored.

The victim reported her rape to police on January 2, her lawyer told several media.
    She was invited to the party by the organizer, a friend of hers. At some point, she fell unwell and unable to find her car, so she booked a room to spend the night at the hotel as she home was outside the city. Heading to her room, she met the three men the corridor, who offered to help her. The next morning, she found herself on a bed without underwear in a room with men’s cloths and a suitcase. She then realized what happened to her. She called her lawyer and he advised her to report the incident to police, media report citing her lawyer.

“The men lured her to the suite,” the lawyer told Skai TV and other media.
    The young woman could not initially identify the perpetrators as she was not aware of their identities. However, one of the three businessmen made the mistake to call her the next day with the result that the police proceeded to locate and arrest hi, local media thesstoday reported.
    According to the victim’s testimonies to Police and investigative authorities, she reported three persons as her rapists. In her third testimony to authorities, she reportedly recognized also a second person.
    Posts on social media claim that at least two of gang rape perpetrators are offspring of a powerful business family, while the third one was employee at a famous cafeteria in the city of Thessaloniki. At least three names have been made public by Greek internet users.
    While the results of the toxicological tests are expected to determine whether the victim was given drugs, investigation in the hotel suite has discovered the room key to the victim’s room as well as a pill for the improvement of erectile dysfunction, media report on Monday.
    It should be noted that the party organizer and victim’s friend had allegedly posted on social media sometime last week on the incident saying that he was “sorry” for what had happened. On Monday, the man claimed that he was beaten beginning of the month, that his mobile was taken with force days later and thus the “fake” post on his social media account. Τhe post was mentioning among others that they had invited “beautiful girls” so that their guests, businessmen from Athens, would have “a nice time.”
    Based on the testimonies included in the rape case file, the prosecutor ordered Police to investigate whether the crime of pimping was also committed, reports state news agency amna
    According to testimonies, other girls who were promoted to prostitution allegedly participated in the party as well.
    Prosecuting authorities will reportedly investigate whether the people who participated in the specific party aimed to look for young women, who were forced into prostitution by channeling them into such parties.
    This is a separate case file, notes local thesstoday.
    Skai TV reported that the rape victim was not one of these girls.*
    The 24-year-old victim told media through her lawyer that she is grateful for the huge people’s support that helps her overcome the trauma. She is determined to bring the perpetrators to justice and stresses that “the wave of love she receives helps her to stand on her feet again.”

The mayor of the municipality where the victim lives said that they will offer her any support and social services she may need as she has lost both her parents some time ago.

On social media the outrage continues also on Monday, a few days after the gang rape case became known, to be trending and there are allegations of “efforts to cover up” as the perpetrators are offspring of well-known families in the country. Sadly, but also not unexpected, there are also efforts to blame the victim of the gang rape.
    “What did a girl do in a hotel?” posted a former EU Commissioner for Youth issues from Cyprus. The woman was verbally attacked for her post which she later deleted and apologized claiming she was misunderstood.
    Next to old-fashioned approach that women, especially young one should better stay at home, also some Greek TV personas and so-called “influencers” on instagram have been posting in the direction of victim blaming. And Yes, the majority of them are women, and yes, some of them may have professional interests to promote attitudes like this one.

*as if this would make a difference, as rape is rape no matter if the victim is a saint or a prostitute.

https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/20...s-businessmen/

I love especially the bold underlined part. That beautiful conservative old fashioned victim blaming.

Nono not the women is the victim, the sons of some conservative Richy Rich business families are the victims. If the woman would have stayed at home on new year's eve, where everything remembered her on her shortly deceased parents all this would have not happened...
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    The article mentions there is concern that the bill could be used to discriminate, but I don't think it allows doctors to discriminate based on religion, sexual orientation or race.
    As someone of an ethnicity people sometimes have an extreme hatred for, I'd rather not be treated by a doctor who hates people of my ethnicity so much that they wouldn't want to be paid to treat me. Not all doctors are stupid enough to tweet that they would purposely give Jews the wrong medications. Freedom of association, or lack thereof, is a double edged sword. There was a concern back in the day that people who were often discriminated against wouldn't be able to get medical help in an emergency. I doubt that would really be the case these days even if people were allowed to be open about their prejudices, as only doctors with their own private practices could do so, since most wouldn't want the stigma of being associated with them, and thus they would be fired from positions elsewhere.

Although, keep in mind that I'm just commenting on your post and have yet to read anything about the aforementioned bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

medical researchers could refuse to publish the results of a state-funded study because the scientific evidence is inconsistent with their personal beliefs
    They already do the same when some Republican's power or money might be threatened by the truth. For instance, the billionaire Koch brothers (two of the very worst parasitic scum who have ever lived) spent at least $160 million discrediting renewable energy and climate science. When one of the numerous studies they funded forgot just who they worked for and accidentally let it slip that climate change is real, it was quickly suppressed.

This will be the same. "Our study suggests that Dr. Trump's Miracle Elixir is just tap water and doesn't cure cancer. Better keep that to ourselves."

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    They already do the same when some Republican's power or money might be threatened by the truth. For instance, the billionaire Koch brothers (two of the very worst parasitic scum who have ever lived) spent at least $160 million discrediting renewable energy and climate science. When one of the numerous studies they funded forgot just who they worked for and accidentally let it slip that climate change is real, it was quickly suppressed.

This will be the same. "Our study suggests that Dr. Trump's Miracle Elixir is just tap water and doesn't cure cancer. Better keep that to ourselves."
    Scum researchers and intellectual turncoats will keep existing Coughdrop addict.
    I don't want it legalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    I like the good conservative people of Greece:[...]

[/I][/I]I love especially the bold underlined part. That beautiful conservative old fashioned victim blaming.

Nono not the women is the victim, the sons of some conservative Richy Rich business families are the victims. If the woman would have stayed at home on new year's eve, where everything remembered her on her shortly deceased parents all this would have not happened...
    Who are those people? I am not aware of the situation as I find Greek news depressing.
    About the later part, you have no idea. A Greek Oligarch, because that's what he was, ran over a woman with his car 20 years or so ago, and he got away Scot-free. They blamed the woman for being run over by a speeding porche driven by someone on cocaine (or drunk, I don't remember) that didn't stop at the stop sign.
    "Yes, but she was out at 2 am!"
    Oh, of couuurse! She wasn't aware that this is the time that drunk buttholes are allowed to run over people...

Furthermore, I don't know about USA, but in rural areas of Greece rape is not considered as horrible as what we see it as. The excuse "Well, I am a man, I lost myself in the moment so when she said "stop!", I didn't." or "Come on, we won't destroy a young man's life over going a bit too far with a girl." that is protecting the children of "important people".
    Last edited by alhoon; April 02, 2022 at 08:09 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

alhoon you need to understand that it's not how the laws are written, but how they will ultimately be used. And with the right wing version of activist federal(ist) judges being put in place under Trump and other potentially compromised state level judges, who precisely is going to stop them?

The largest example in my mind is the extreme level of gerrymandering happening in conservative states. Cracking cities into chunks to make it difficult, if not impossible, for them to elect people to represent them is technically allowed as long as you never mention race in the reasons, but cities are hotbeds of minorities throughout the country. So while on paper you are not breaking up voting blocs by race, in practice you absolutely are. Same with the elimination of poll locations, drop boxes, or whatever within cities. And SCOTUS has basically neutered the voting rights act as a protection, while also abdicating their responsibility by saying states can basically do whatever they want.

Luckily left-leaning states like Illinois and New York (?) are finally realizing they might as well do it too until federal anti-gerrymandering takes effect. It's almost a shame California can't do it because the metro areas of Sacramento, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area are absolutely large enough to practically eliminate the GOP as an entity in this state (and get rid of McCarthy). It might be the only way to counter what the red states are doing.

I don't like the idea of it at all, and never have. But there is no sense at all in playing by rules that no longer exist just to take the high road when that same road is leading us towards a cliff.

Edit: I mean for god's sake we have extremist governors like DeSantis bragging in 2020 about how ing secure their election was...but then signing restrictive voting laws without any evidence they will do what they promise...Because it's all .

Edit:

Lol. These tweets are a minute apart. Because a consistent stance grounded in reality doesn't matter to these people, or those who listen to them.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by TheDarkKnight; April 03, 2022 at 02:45 PM.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U9MX37aA6lM

Touché lol. Spoiler for hurty words.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=U9MX37aA6lM

Touché lol. Spoiler for hurty words.
    Ugh... Maher is such a jerk. Colbert is infinitely better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    alhoon you need to understand that it's not how the laws are written, but how they will ultimately be used. And with the right wing version of activist federal(ist) judges being put in place under Trump and other potentially compromised state level judges, who precisely is going to stop them?

The largest example in my mind is the extreme level of gerrymandering happening in conservative states. Cracking cities into chunks to make it difficult, if not impossible, for them to elect people to represent them is technically allowed as long as you never mention race in the reasons, but cities are hotbeds of minorities throughout the country. So while on paper you are not breaking up voting blocs by race, in practice you absolutely are. Same with the elimination of poll locations, drop boxes, or whatever within cities. And SCOTUS has basically neutered the voting rights act as a protection, while also abdicating their responsibility by saying states can basically do whatever they want.

Luckily left-leaning states like Illinois and New York (?) are finally realizing they might as well do it too until federal anti-gerrymandering takes effect. It's almost a shame California can't do it because the metro areas of Sacramento, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area are absolutely large enough to practically eliminate the GOP as an entity in this state (and get rid of McCarthy). It might be the only way to counter what the red states are doing.

I don't like the idea of it at all, and never have. But there is no sense at all in playing by rules that no longer exist just to take the high road when that same road is leading us towards a cliff.

Edit: I mean for god's sake we have extremist governors like DeSantis bragging in 2020 about how ing secure their election was...but then signing restrictive voting laws without any evidence they will do what they promise...Because it's all .

Edit:

Lol. These tweets are a minute apart. Because a consistent stance grounded in reality doesn't matter to these people, or those who listen to them.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Both parties constantly jockey for institutional advantages and reverse allegedly principled positions whenever it suits. The complaint about GOP appointed federal judges is particularly ironic since it was the Democrats who, when it was convenient, removed the Senate filibuster for nominees in 2013. This had the inadvertent effect of allowing Trump to seat his so-called "activist" judicial nominees without a super majority.

More recently we've seen Democrats attempt to remove the legislative filibuster (once praised by Obama, then declared a "Jim Crow relic") and usurp control of election management from the states in order to abolish voter ID requirements. As far as gerrymandering is concerned (which is by no means new to Democrats), NY's redistricting attempts have been struck down as unconstitutional (at least for now).

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Both parties constantly jockey for institutional advantages and reverse allegedly principled positions whenever it suits.
    And we can rant about the democrats on threads about them, or threads about ranting against the hypocritical progressives. The "They do it too!!!" is irrelevant.

@Chris: I disagree that fighting fire with fire leads to a better tomorrow and I believe USA would be better off if some things were pushed back to the state level.
    That said, Conservatives in USA are (in my limited understanding) quite worse when it comes to abusing gerrymandering. And while some things should be pushed back to the state level, I believe Gerrymandering should not be amongst them.

Frankly, I believe the districts should be abolished all-together. I.e. instead of several, local one-man-elections, I believe House Representatives should be elected at the state level.

Example: Ohio has 16 representatives and the vote was 45% Democrats, 51% Republicans, 3% Libertarians, 1% Greens? Democrats get the top 7 candidates, Republicans get the top 8 candidates and Libertarians get 1 for their top candidate.

You don't like that system? Then simply go by candidate votes. Voters are allowed to vote for 8 candidates. The top 16-most-voted candidates, from whatever party, get the position.

Too radical? Ranked voting.

But whatever you choose, stop the one-person-districts!
    I know you don't like Republicans, Chris, but roughly 35% of the voters in California are Republicans. They deserve 16-18 of those 53 Representatives California sends to the House.
    And I know some American posters don't like Democrats but roughly 45% of the voters in Texas are Republicans. They deserve 14-16 of those 36 representatives Texas sends to the House.

And we can rant about the democrats on threads about them, or threads about ranting against the hypocritical progressives. The "They do it too!!!" is irrelevant.
    The post is largely predicated on the delusion that political cynicism is mostly contained to the GOP, and that when it is practiced by the Democrats, it is justified as a form of self-defense. Rebuking such characterizations is relevant.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Alhoon, you may disagree, but you won't be affected by the outcome of this as much as the people in the states whose voices are being silenced by these voting measures and gerrymandering.

My vote is practically useless in my state for a number of reasons, but I am still being affected by these policies because states are sending absolutely ed up "politicians" who don't do anything other than yell into the void and spread hatred and conspiracy theories. Those same insane and in some cases just outright evil politicians absolutely will do in 2024/25 what they tried to do in 2020/21 if they have the House and Senate (if they even need to), seeing as more than half the Republican Congressional caucus tried it when they knew they didn't have the numbers. You'll see people here on this website cheer that outcome. Pretty sure at least one member was thinking up any and every possible situation that could have led to donnie dumb winning and was probably disappointed with the outcome of J6

You want to know what will help the Greene's and Gaetz' and Gosar's of the GOP achieve that? These voter restrictive laws and these gerrymandered districts, with an apathetic and compromised federal judiciary that has abandoned their roles.

The high road will save us from this situation, how, precisely?

I do want ranked choice voting nationwide, but it's not going to happen. 50 states (well, 48 I think?) will just sue if forced to do it. You'd need the majority of the House and Senate to actually do their job on that too and without any GOP approval in the Senate it isn't going to happen. I do want an end to gerrymandering, but until it affects the GOP as much as it affects Democrats it isn't going to happen.

Hell I want a complete abolishment of the EC because then those Republicans in California would actually be able to have their vote matter on the national level as much as the Democrats in Texas would, but until Texas turns blue, that ain't happening either.

Nothing meaningful is going to happen while one minority party thinks it has the mandate to drag the country down with it with their conspiracy theories and archaic beliefs.

As for "not liking Republicans", that's a gross oversimplification. Looking back on my posts pre-2015 I actually had a fair number of posts both here and on social media that praised conservatives. Hell I even still kinda respect Libertarians if they aren't hypocritical (which a lot of them are)

But that was before the overall party was consumed by an anti-democratic, anti-intellectual, hypocritical, disgusting, immoral, foul, and unholy cult that centered itself around a loathsome, obnoxious, and despotic golden cow.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Moderator Emeritus

"before the overall party was consumed by an anti-democratic, anti-intellectual, hypocritical, disgusting, immoral, foul, and unholy cult that centered itself around a loathsome, obnoxious, and despotic golden cow"

Here's where I disagree:
    It's an ORANGE cow. Otherwise, spot on description on the new-generation of the Republican party. Thankfully, the old guard is still around.

Regardless, I don't think it is impossible for the Republicans to win fair and square. In 2016, Hillary had what, 1% more votes? That's not insurmountable difference.
    Of course, many in the GOP want to hedge their bets and make sure that 1% and a few more percents don't get to vote. Why leave the choice to voters after all?!?

The actions of the Republicans (and other conservatives around the world, including Bolsonaro, Orban etc) to simply discourage the "undesirables" (i.e. those that disagree with us) from voting through underhanded means like gerrymandering in USA, and fewer voting ballots or more direct means of voter intimidation in other countries are infuriating and disgusting.

The Republicans can win the voters. They absolutely can. Bidet is an easy target. Get the parliament or House or how you call it over the Ocean and paralyze his agenda. Still underhanded but at least then you can claim "we do what we were elected to do, and that was the opposite of what that old man wants to do".
    But noooooooope, instead of trying to WIN THE VOTERS... they just want to WIN THE ELECTIONS.
    And they go at it reductively. They don't try to increase their voter base, they try to make sure their voter base has a louder voice!

The USA is becoming more oligarchic.
    Last edited by alhoon; April 03, 2022 at 09:04 PM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

The USA is becoming more oligarchic
    Well to be fair it was founded as an oligarchy and really has only occasionally had its flirtations with democracy
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Praeses

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cocaine-claims

Looks like the Republicans and Democrats both have a debased drug and sex fiends on their roster.

I mean poor kid, he comes to Washington, sees what a rotten place it is and has a whinge, but the party brass say "shut up you ain't got no evidence boy". Maybe next time some buzzed up slimy politician creep invites him to a sex party he should wear a wire, but I'm guessing there won't be a next time, Mr Cawthorne is too honest and decent for politics.

This is the problem of "lesser of two evils" politics, you still have to be evil.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

@Chris: I disagree that fighting fire with fire leads to a better tomorrow and I believe USA would be better off if some things were pushed back to the state level.
    That said, Conservatives in USA are (in my limited understanding) quite worse when it comes to abusing gerrymandering. And while some things should be pushed back to the state level, I believe Gerrymandering should not be amongst them.

Frankly, I believe the districts should be abolished all-together. I.e. instead of several, local one-man-elections, I believe House Representatives should be elected at the state level.

Example: Ohio has 16 representatives and the vote was 45% Democrats, 51% Republicans, 3% Libertarians, 1% Greens? Democrats get the top 7 candidates, Republicans get the top 8 candidates and Libertarians get 1 for their top candidate.

You don't like that system? Then simply go by candidate votes. Voters are allowed to vote for 8 candidates. The top 16-most-voted candidates, from whatever party, get the position.

Too radical? Ranked voting.

But whatever you choose, stop the one-person-districts!
    I know you don't like Republicans, Chris, but roughly 35% of the voters in California are Republicans. They deserve 16-18 of those 53 Representatives California sends to the House.
    And I know some American posters don't like Democrats but roughly 45% of the voters in Texas are Republicans. They deserve 14-16 of those 36 representatives Texas sends to the House.
    Someone please Rep this for me.

"No taxation without representation"

The Republicans can win the voters. They absolutely can. Bidet is an easy target. Get the parliament or House or how you call it over the Ocean and paralyze his agenda. Still underhanded but at least then you can claim "we do what we were elected to do, and that was the opposite of what that old man wants to do".
    But noooooooope, instead of trying to WIN THE VOTERS... they just want to WIN THE ELECTIONS.
    And they go at it reductively. They don't try to increase their voter base, they try to make sure their voter base has a louder voice!
    Three things:

1: If the Republicans had popular ideas that would get them elected without cheating, why don't they tell anyone about them? Because they know that their voting base doesn't care about anything but the culture war. They don't have any principals or ideas anymore, and haven't for a long time. Last time they had no platform at all, just "Whatever Trump says".

2: This has trapped the Republicans and made it almost impossible to expand their voter base. If they softened their message of "Gays/Blacks/Women/Muslims/Hispanics are bad and oppressing you for being a White Man", they'd lose their base. And those groups they rail against aren't likely to forget that the Party has spent decades blaming them for all of the nation's problems.

3: So the Republicans have to cheat and lie and steal their way into power. And they will gladly accept help from anyone to do so, as the 2016 election proved.

In other news: https://twitter.com/patriottakes/sta...80705519394817

Fact Check: At the Trump rally in Michigan, Republican House Representative Lisa McClain falsely claimed Osama bin Laden was caught by Trump. No, Lisa, Osama bin Laden was caught in 2011 under the Obama administration.
    Last edited by Coughdrop addict; April 04, 2022 at 06:12 AM.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Be republican

Accuse Biden of stealing election through mail ballot fraud.

Support Orban

Orban get caught stealing election through mail ballot fraud.

Applaud Orban's victory.

The sheer volume of hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how some of these people can face themselves in the morning.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!