Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 328434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1491

Thread: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Default Re: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cocaine-claims

Looks like the Republicans and Democrats both have a debased drug and sex fiends on their roster.

I mean poor kid, he comes to Washington, sees what a rotten place it is and has a whinge, but the party brass say "shut up you ain't got no evidence boy". Maybe next time some buzzed up slimy politician creep invites him to a sex party he should wear a wire, but I'm guessing there won't be a next time, Mr Cawthorne is too honest and decent for politics.

This is the problem of "lesser of two evils" politics, you still have to be evil.
    I'd take that story with a grain of salt given Cawthorn's history of preying on girls and telling tall tales about himself.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ations-patrick

Madison Cawthorn arrived at Patrick Henry College’s small Christian campus in northern Virginia in fall 2016 blazing with charm, bravado, and a flashing white smile. His former classmates said the future member of Congress would whip his white Dodge Challenger into the parking lot and regale his classmates with the story of how he survived a harrowing car crash as a teen, which left him paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheelchair for life. After his intensive recovery, he was older than most students — 21 — and didn’t fit the mold of the Christian and largely sheltered first-year students who chose the conservative school in Purcellville because of its commitment to God and rigorous academics. And, former Patrick Henry students said, it didn’t take long for women on campus to start warning one another: You don’t want to be alone with him, especially in his car.

BuzzFeed News spoke with more than three dozen people, including more than two dozen former students, their friends, and their relatives, who described or corroborated instances of sexual harassment and misconduct on campus, in Cawthorn’s car, and at his house near campus. Four women told BuzzFeed News that Cawthorn, now a rising Republican star, was aggressive, misogynistic, or predatory toward them. Their allegations include calling them derogatory names in public in front of their peers, including calling one woman “slutty,” asking them inappropriate questions about their sex lives, grabbing their thighs, forcing them to sit in his lap, and kissing and touching them without their consent. One of these women now works as an intern for another Republican member of Congress and passes Cawthorn in the corridors of the Capitol. According to more than a dozen people — including three women who had firsthand experience and seven people who heard about these incidents from them at the time — Cawthorn often used his car as a way to entrap and harass his women classmates, taking them on what he could call “fun drives'' off campus. Two said he would drive recklessly and ask them about their virginity and sexual experiences while they were locked in the moving vehicle.
    School officials invited the first-year student to speak in chapel in January 2017, a rare honor usually reserved for seniors. During his address, of which BuzzFeed News obtained audio, Cawthorn told the entire student body, as well as some professors and staffers, a compelling and terrifying story about the day his life changed: a car crash on the way back from a spring break trip in 2014 that left him paralyzed and questioning God. In his telling in the chapel, Cawthorn said that his best friend, his “brother,” escaped and ran to safety, leaving him unconscious to die “in a fiery tomb” with flames licking his legs. The crash, he said, also ruined his plans of attending the Naval Academy. Heading to Annapolis to serve the country was an integral part of his story and eventually became a prominent line in multiple interviews, campaign speeches, and ads.

But the students didn’t find out he was misleading them about his life-changing moment until last year, when Asheville Watchdog published the 2017 deposition in which Cawthorn said he had been rejected from the academy before he was injured and that his best friend had actually pulled him out of the car and saved his life.

Both Petree and Coulter said that after their private encounters with Cawthorn, it was tough to sit in the chapel in 2017 and listen to him talk about his relationship with the Lord and get emotional about his purpose as a Christian.

“Having to sit and listen to this man on a stage speak to us about his closeness with God or the events in his life, and knowing our experience with him, was really disappointing,” Petree said.
    Anyway, I don't think Democrats or traditional Republicans pal around with this guy, so if he's telling the truth about politicians inviting him to orgies, they're probably fellow "populists" like himself.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Praeses

Default Re: Want to rant about rightwings and conservatives? This is your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    I'd take that story with a grain of salt given Cawthorn's history of preying on girls and telling tall tales about himself.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ations-patrick

Anyway, I don't think Democrats or traditional Republicans pal around with this guy, so if he's telling the truth about politicians inviting him to orgies, they're probably fellow "populists" like himself.
    I find his story of politicians indulging in orgies and drugs more plausible than any other story out of Washington since 1974. Kissinger observed that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and the mix of politicians and sexual indulgence is pretty much standard in every country.

Poor kid, very naďve, almost as naďve as the idiots who think their politicians don't include a bunch of orgiastic drug users.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

Poor kid, very naďve, almost as naďve as the idiots who think their politicians don't include a bunch of orgiastic drug users.
    To be fair, orgiastic drug users are pretty common in most professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    To be fair, orgiastic drug users are pretty common in most professions.
    When, where? What the hell, no one ever invites me!

Cawthorn is nothing more than a serial liar with an unhealthy overappreciation for all things Hwite, be it Klan or powder.

With how loyal Republicans now have to shun all things Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars as "woke"; in addition to all sports, I wonder what they are actually permitted to enjoy.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Shooting people in the mall?
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; April 06, 2022 at 03:08 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    And calling all non-Republicans pedophiles while trying to pass laws letting them marry small children: https://www.wjhl.com/news/regional/t...-in-tennessee/

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    It is sad that I have to ask that but... Which of the MANY such events do you refer to, Morticia? It's not like the far-rights do one or two...

And calling all non-Republicans pedophiles while trying to pass laws letting them marry small children: https://www.wjhl.com/news/regional/t...-in-tennessee/
    Article not available in Greece.

Anyway, speaking of mass shootings: Anyone wants to bet the Conservatives will wave off that guns were used by the wackos that shot people in Sacramento, the worst shooting in Sacramento's history?
    Because guns don't kill people. People kill people!
    And they do it MUCH more efficiently... with guns.

"And what if the Government comes to take our liberties?!!?"
    Easy solution: Don't vote for Trump, and the Government will not take your liberties, aside of your guns. They will waste your tax money but not take your liberties, aside of the guns.
    In fact you will get a lot more liberties, like gay adoption, legalized drugs, the option for abortion even when your kid is 2 years old etc. (I disagree with all those but they are liberties).
    Last edited by alhoon; April 06, 2022 at 09:11 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Although it was no mall but first come in my mind:

The Atlanta shooting in 2021:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_A..._spa_shootings

Found a similar article that I can read:

https://www.newsweek.com/tennessee-b...h0Y6FuyUXgX5SI

Truly disgusting.

Not only conservatives though:
    "Currently, child marriage is legal in 44 states and nearly 300,000 children were married between 2000 and 2018 across the country, according to United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)."

However... those children are majority 16-17 years old. let's see which states have allowed 12 years old girls to be married:
    " Children as young as 12 have been granted marriage licenses in South Carolina, Alaska and Louisiana,"

Yeap. Those are bona fide pedos.

At least, there are 6 states that have banned child marriage. Let's take a look:
    "Only six states have banned child marriage, including Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island and New York."
    Hmmmm... Democrat leaning or democrat states.
    Last edited by alhoon; April 06, 2022 at 09:30 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

We wanted to free children in Afghanistan from forced marriage but we aren't able to outlaw it in Louisiana.

In some cases, the excuse being "the law has existed for a hundred years", as if this meant the sky would fall otherwise.

And I know Sam can be a bit over the top at times, but there's very little one can criticize about her point of view.
    Last edited by Bande Nere; April 07, 2022 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBN View Post
    I will comment on that video - and I think you should too - with:
    A 19 years old marrying a 17 years old is something I can live with. So, the statistics are a bit non-transparent for me as the " 300,000 children married" were predominantly 17 years old. I can also see a marriage when a 16 years old gets pregnant by her 17 years old boyfriend...

But my cleaning lady (and I am not USA) was married at "a few months short of 15" ( ) and her husband was ... 22 at the time, 25? Something like that. A 25 years old marrying a 15 years old is a pedophile. When I expressed my shock and horror to my cleaning lady she was puzzled and told me that it wasn't her parents pushing her to marry and some such crap.
    BTW, she was divorced for years at that time; the marriage with the pedo ended when she was ... if you guessed "20-22 years old?" you guessed correctly! Apparently the pedo didn't want an adult woman after all.

I can also see a marriage when a 16 years old gets pregnant by her 17 years old boyfriend...
    That is a case were a exception could be made.

But enraging are more this cases:

"It's extremely prevalent here in the United States," said Donna Pollard, the founder of Survivors' Corner, which advocates for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, abuse and exploitation. Pollard, who is from Kentucky, was married to a man nearly twice her age when she was 16 years old.

"My perpetrator was in a position of authority over me," Pollard told CBSN. She said she grew up in an abusive household, and after her father died, when she was 14 years old, she was admitted to a behavioral health facility.

"Unfortunately, instead of receiving the help that I should have received at that facility, I was preyed upon by a mental health technician that worked there," she said. "He was 29, and again, I was 14."

When she was released, her mother, who she said had some mental health issues and also had been a child bride, consented to her marriage with the man when she was 16.

"This is after having two years of him grooming me and making me think that this was a true relationship," she said. "He ended up exploiting me and abusing me and I did not have any means to escape."
    Because she was not an adult, she could not seek help at a domestic violence shelter or consent to her own medical treatment. The abuse reached a point where neighbors called the police, but "when the police showed up and child protective services, there was nothing that they could do because I was married to him," she said.

"I can't even file criminal charges against him in at least one of the states that's involved in my case because of the fact I was married to him," Pollard said. "The cycle perpetuates across generations and it causes survivors to carry with them such shame and such trauma."
    Pollard researched her family's history and found that on her mother's side, there was an underage marriage in each of the past five generations, as far back as she could trace.
    "There's no typical profile," she said. "It could very well be correlated to poverty, it could also be correlated to parents that are trafficking their children to get money for drugs. And then in some cases, parents really have good intentions and they don't realize that they are also being groomed by pedophiles that have horrible intentions for their child."

There are only four states — Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey — that completely ban underage marriages. Most states have a minimum age of 18 but allow loopholes like parental consent that can leave girls vulnerable. In Kentucky, Pollard helped pass legislation "as protective as we felt we could make it given the current political landscape."
    "That is setting the floor at either 16 or 17, doing away with the parental consent portion and actually establishing clear and meaningful criteria that a judge would have to access prior to authorizing the marriage to occur," she said.
    Prior to the change, marriage bureau clerks had no authority to intervene even if they observed that the child did not want to get married, Pollard said. And in a case where a pregnancy was involved, there was no minimum age for marriage.
    "In Kentucky, we found a 13-year-old girl married off to a 33-year-old man, a 15-year-old girl married off to a 52-year-old man — I could go on and on to give you these horrific examples of these children who were married off to their rapist," she said. "It's horrific and it has to stop now."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/child-m...donna-pollard/

I guess Republicans cannot understand why you might focus on a little thing like child rape when there are much worse human rights abuses being done to kids:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1649272571631.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	366839

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I will comment on that video - and I think you should too - with:
    A 19 years old marrying a 17 years old is something I can live with. So, the statistics are a bit non-transparent for me as the " 300,000 children married" were predominantly 17 years old. I can also see a marriage when a 16 years old gets pregnant by her 17 years old boyfriend...

But my cleaning lady (and I am not USA) was married at "a few months short of 15" ( ) and her husband was ... 22 at the time, 25? Something like that. A 25 years old marrying a 15 years old is a pedophile. When I expressed my shock and horror to my cleaning lady she was puzzled and told me that it wasn't her parents pushing her to marry and some such crap.
    BTW, she was divorced for years at that time; the marriage with the pedo ended when she was ... if you guessed "20-22 years old?" you guessed correctly! Apparently the pedo didn't want an adult woman after all.

Bro, "una faccia una razza", I'm Sicilian. When I was 13 one of my classmates didn't come back from christmas holydays cause she had run away(fuitina) with a 16-17 year old and gotten pregnant. While I don't consider that a case of pedophylia(the girl in question had somehow bypassed physical pre-pubescence and gone full woman by age 11) I think it's more due to old ways of thinking(as her family was), the absolute rejection of contraceptives/abortion and lack of any sex ed.

Yes, obviously most cases in the US have to do with horny highschoolers, but as the video said, one of the main reasons these laws are still in place is to permit religious families to force teens into getting married if they make the mistake of having unprotected sex, rather than abortions(yes the sole enemy of children, as if married couples didn't resort to it).

And if some pedophiles just have to move across state lines to be able to legally kidnap and rape a minor for as long as they want, there's nothing stopping them.

Edit: sorry, hadn't really noticed your first line. My video wasn't so much meant to create a new rant but rather as a follow up of the conversation already in place. I realize it breaks the rules so I can either eliminate or edit with some info. Sorry about that, again.
    Last edited by Bande Nere; April 07, 2022 at 04:05 PM.

And while GOP congress folks rant about democratic pedophyle rings they seem perfectly fine with legalizing(until half the Country points it out to them) and excusing it.

The last comment by Tucker being particularly revealing. What a disgusting character.
    Last edited by Bande Nere; April 07, 2022 at 04:06 PM.

Praeses

This is a pretty vile movement, are these Evangelical politicians pushing this wretched child abuse agenda? This Boko Haram tier stuff.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

https://thehill.com/news/state-watch...r-new-gop-law/

I'm calling it now.

In November, the Republicans will declare every Democratic win fraudulent and throw them out, awarding themselves the victories.

By 2023, Biden and Harris will be impeached and jailed. Speaker of The House Trump will be awarded the Presidency.

In 2024, term limits for President will be abolished. Trump will be awarded the Presidency again with the claim he got 99.99% of the vote.

By 2028, there won't be anymore elections.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/man-wh...r-going-crazy/

LancasterOnline reported Glazewski was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment, criminal mischief and resisting arrest.
    Gosh, wouldn't it be a shame if someone told the other inmates that Thomas Richard Glazewski is a child molester-former-cop-snitch?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/man-wh...r-going-crazy/

Gosh, wouldn't it be a shame if someone told the other inmates that Thomas Richard Glazewski is a child molester-former-cop-snitch?

I have the best people
    D.J.Trump