Thread: Are Spies and Champions hardcapped at 5 despite fame tables edits?

Icon5 Are Spies and Champions hardcapped at 5 despite fame tables edits?

I tried modding the pack pt 1 in the fame_levels_tables and changes don't carry through. The Governors do but the Spies and Champions don't....

Default Re: Are Spies and Champions hardcapped at 5 despite fame tables edits?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    I tried modding the pack pt 1 in the fame_levels_tables and changes don't carry through. The Governors do but the Spies and Champions don't....
    This sounds odd...

Don't know what the hardcoded cap is but I have manged to have six on each...

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

there is another cap inside agents_tables

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    there is another cap inside agents_tables
    Good point Jake, "Faction Total Cap" also counts inside "agents_tables"

Ah thanks Jake! I can always count on you for answers on agent edits. You are the Jedi Master of agent tables. To push my luck though, another issue I've had is the severely limited potential recruitment pool for agents and generals. Do you know a way of increasing the number of potential new recruits? Is that in a table or hardcoded?
    Last edited by Fredz; October 28, 2020 at 08:14 PM.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

hardcoded

Thanks mate.