Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PRC government called Australia "white trash"

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: PRC government called Australia "white trash"

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    That I gotta see for myself, care to provide a reference? While you are at it throw one in for this statement as well: "Given the increase in racial attacks against Chinese students in Australia and even chinese or Asian Australians..."

Love how you made the connection from there to 'white trash'. Worthy of a Murdoch article, I venture?
    Mearsheimer: "You go with china....you are our enemy...you're either with us or against us...sacrifice prosperity for security" because we "do not want to underestimate how nasty [the US] can be"

https://twitter.com/JayTharappel/sta...68746269839362

Pogroms and racial attacks against Asians in Australia since the new Cold War against China:
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/covi...09-p54irl.html

Fact is, Anglo Australia better get with the program, anglo solidarity with the white supremacist apartheid United States means poverty and more australian taxpayer monies going to US arms manufacturers at the expense of Australia's public safety net.

Already, the Federal Government is in deep, deep deficit, already in recession and can't afford anymore budget surpluses; hell, the current debt levels rival and surpass that of even that of Labor during Rudd and Gillard. COVID payments and a majority of aussie workers on centrelink means trouble on a social level in the next 5-10 years, hence why the Coalition was so desperate for a trade understanding with China.

And on that level, this just in:
    Chinese companies given 'verbal notice' to stop importing Australian coal

Source: https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/ch...12-p564bw.html

The mining sector was just about the last thing the aussie economy has going for it, outside of agriculture, all of which is now being eaten up by US (?!) companies.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Mearsheimer: "You go with china....you are our enemy...you're either with us or against us...sacrifice prosperity for security" because we "do not want to underestimate how nasty [the US] can be"

https://twitter.com/JayTharappel/sta...68746269839362
    Right, and that equates with 'Mearsheimer just threatened Australian politicians with death'

Pogroms and racial attacks against Asians in Australia since the new Cold War against China:
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/covi...09-p54irl.html
    LOl, 'pogrom' - do you actually know what that word means? Other then some general info (certainly nothing even remotely that would justify the use of 'progrom') there is nothing of actual reference in that 6 months old article.

How do you expect me to take you even remotely serious making statements like this?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Right, and that equates with 'Mearsheimer just threatened Australian politicians with death'
    The reason why the Anglo white supremacist empire is in decline is because the anglo culture has a problem with coming to grips with reality; they believe words are spells and can use it to change reality.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are being dishonest, and you just heard Mearsheimer threaten Australian politicians who designate themselves as enemies of the US and what is the Us response to its enemies? Look at Gadaffi. Look at what they're trying to do to Assad and Iran.

The typical anglo response is sophistry and dishonesty, but thankfully reality is another thing entirely.

LOl, 'pogrom' - do you actually know what that word means? Other then some general info (certainly nothing even remotely that would justify the use of 'progrom') there is nothing of actual reference in that 6 months old article.

How do you expect me to take you even remotely serious making statements like this?
    LOL, this is the sheer callousness, anglos have when it comes to other races experiencing racism and discrimination and bullying at their hands. And you wonder why China doesn't give a if Australia's economy goes tits up. All those Chinese students experiencing racist attacks and pogroms are going to go back to China and tell their people what a lovely, accepting and wonderful place Australia is.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I wonder why you went through the effort quoting me, given the ridiculous, unrelated rant. Let me leave you there, not sure why I bothered in the first place.

Indefinitely Banned

Goes without saying but it doesn't get any more "white trash" than senators demanding ethnic Chinese Australians-even the ones who have been in the country since the Gold Rush-swear fealty to white supremacist anglo australia and recant and condemn their Chinese-ness in the form of condemning the Chinese government:
    'Race-baiting McCarthyism': Eric Abetz slammed for asking Chinese Australians to denounce Communist Party during diaspora inquiry
    Source: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/race-bai...aspora-inquiry

Incidentally, that senator who grilled those Chinese Australians happened to be the nephew of Hitler's ambassador to Vichy France.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

'Race-baiting McCarthyism': Eric Abetz slammed for asking Chinese Australians to denounce Communist Party during diaspora inquiry
    How is that racist? Communism is a foreign idea and one political party does not represent the people.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    How is that racist? Communism is a foreign idea and one political party does not represent the people.
    Did they ask everyone who came to the Senate Committee or only the ethnic Chinese Australians?

Apparently, they only asked the ethnic Chinese Australians.

Funny how they never ask Russian or Serbian Australians if they condemn Putin's government...
    Chinese Australians say questions from Senator Eric Abetz about their loyalties are not asked of other communities
    Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-...lties/12770172
    I was born in Australia. Why do I need to renounce the Chinese Communist Party?
    Source: https://www.smh.com.au/national/i-wa...14-p5655j.html

why would a 4th generation Chinese Australian be forced to demonstrate their allegiance to australia? Some of the oldest Australian families have Chinese roots despite attempts at genocide by Australian governments against Chinese communities (White Australia Policy).

Regardless, the fact that Australia's governmental elites are white trash goes without saying, which is why China is now turning the screws on Australia's economy...
    China’s ban on coal could cost Australia $15 billion a year

It’s a huge problem that doesn’t appear to be going away – and it could cost the Australian economy a whopping $15 billion a year.
    Source: https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...38beccb6e9c1d3

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

It is true they don't ask about Russia. It's hardly relevant today since the post soviet regime has transformed itself from an industrial powerhouse to an oil exporter, the sort like Libya and Venezuela.

But the request is hardly unreasonable and I'd accept it without second thought. Aren't you glad CCP is now seen as a real threat worldwide? That's quite a leap coming from a party of poor clueless activists.

If you don't think those international signals are serious, what about domestic ones: https://chinafocus.ucsd.edu/2019/11/...litary-parade/ From Chinese sources most if not all of the elders of CCP party were missing from the ceremony.

Indefinitely Banned

Aren't you glad CCP is now seen as a real threat worldwide? That's quite a leap coming from a party of poor clueless activists.
    How is China "the real threat worldwide"? To whom? To Australia? No

To Anglo white supremacists like those in our Senate and Federal government? Absolutely, yes.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

They're certainly a threat to coral reef marine life in the South China sea. That much you can't deny.

How do you feel about Tibetans, Uyghurs?
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    They're certainly a threat to coral reef marine life in the South China sea. That much you can't deny.

How do you feel about Tibetans, Uyghurs?
    About as much as your average anglo australian cared about them pre 2017.

Anyway, you haven't clarified for us how China is "the real threat worldwide" requiring, nay, necessitating that someone born Chinese like Osmond Chiu and whose family has been in the country far longer than say, Senator Abetz, be seen as an enemy?

Unless of course, the true threat that China poses is to notions of white anglo supremacy.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

I never said China was a threat to anything but marine life. You're muddling who you respond to.

But speaking about missed responses... How do you feel about Tibetans, Uyghurs?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    I never said China was a threat to anything but marine life. You're muddling who you respond to.

But speaking about missed responses... How do you feel about Tibetans, Uyghurs?
    Feels pretty good, i am honoured by their sacrifices and contributions to China:

China's had a much more successful history integrating non Chinese forces into its society/armed forces more than any other nation in the world; certainly much more successful than Australia which still expects a 4th gen. Chinese Australian to prove their loyalty to white supremacist Australia. Sounds pretty "white trash" of the political culture of Australia.

To say nothing of the attempt to breed out the aboriginals...
    Last edited by Exarch; October 18, 2020 at 11:54 PM.

I’m sure the Qing expansion into the Dzungar Khanate and subsequent massacres were a triumph of integrationist policy. Oh sorry I can’t say that actually or I’ll get banned from visiting the country. Such a shame about those camps, too. They really don’t look like they are enjoying their state sponsored ‘holiday’. Of course I am awaiting the typical state sponsored denial that these statements will prompt.

What exactly are you trying to prove here, that Australia is somehow ‘white trash’ whatever that means? Given the outcry to the senator’s statements I don’t think that Australia has homogeneously decided to enact state-sponsored discrimination to Chinese Aussies. I don’t think they’ll be getting packed off to re-education camps any time soon so you can spare your bleeding heart worrying.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Are you going to deny it's the most powerful non-democracy since Soviet and soon to be the largest economy in the world?

The government controls everything, holds unlimited power over domestic matters and answers to no-one, and has been actively using its economical power for political purposes. The only other country with such power is Russia and thankfully they're drowning.

Their interest or intention is irrelevant - for the similar reason having US as the sole world police is a bad thing, but at least democracy in an open society can be easily bought or otherwise subjected, impossible with a totalitarian China.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    Are you going to deny it's the most powerful non-democracy since Soviet and soon to be the largest economy in the world?
    No, i don't deny it, i think it's glorious! Why don't you?

The government controls everything, holds unlimited power over domestic matters and answers to no-one, and has been actively using its economical power for political purposes.
    Begging your pardon but isn't that what the anglo led US does anyhow? The attempt by the USG under Trump to steal TikTok against free trade rules and market sentiment should have given a clear indication of just how crony capitalist the anglo sphere is. You're talking fairy tales about a world that's more realpolitik.

Their interest or intention is irrelevant - for the similar reason having US as the sole world police is a bad thing, but at least democracy in an open society can be easily bought or otherwise subjected, impossible with a totalitarian China.
    i think anything's preferable to the race based white supremacist anglo apartheid in the anglo sphere today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfus View Post
    I’m sure the Qing expansion into the Dzungar Khanate and subsequent massacres were a triumph of integrationist policy. Oh sorry I can’t say that actually or I’ll get banned from visiting the country. Such a shame about those camps, too. They really don’t look like they are enjoying their state sponsored ‘holiday’. Of course I am awaiting the typical state sponsored denial that these statements will prompt.

What exactly are you trying to prove here, that Australia is somehow ‘white trash’ whatever that means? Given the outcry to the senator’s statements I don’t think that Australia has homogeneously decided to enact state-sponsored discrimination to Chinese Aussies. I don’t think they’ll be getting packed off to re-education camps any time soon so you can spare your bleeding heart worrying.
    what outcry?

The PM scott Morrison didn't do , signalling the "white trash" nature of current Australian politics; this past year we have Chinese australians and Chinese students bashed, robbed and murdered because of such "white trash" politicians and their rhetoric of hate. You dismiss notions of internment camps but as we have seen with muslims in australia that this is how anglo governments react to designated enemies of the state.

It’s rather a case of false equivalency to compare singular incidents of racial abuse to Chinese Aussies to state sponsored repression by the state. If you were an Uyghur Muslim you would definitely notice the difference I should think.

The notion that Trump controls the United States is also laughable when his attempts to control his own domestic policy are thwarted at almost every turn. Also, those in the USA are able to compare Trump to Winnie the Pooh without it being considered a criminal offence

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfus View Post
    ItÂ’s rather a case of false equivalency to compare singular incidents of racial abuse to Chinese Aussies to state sponsored repression by the state. If you were an Uyghur Muslim you would definitely notice the difference I should think.
    This is the sort of gaslighting that white australians do regarding instances of actual racism when it comes to Chinese Australians; in any case, the fact that there are many, many uighurs and Tibetans in China who do defend the PRC and who do return to the PRC even after studying in the west really proves the lie of repression...particularly when the sole source coming from western mouthpieces come from the same christian fundamentalist adrian zenz.

The notion that Trump controls the United States is also laughable when his attempts to control his own domestic policy are thwarted at almost every turn. Also, those in the USA are able to compare Trump to Winnie the Pooh without it being considered a criminal offence The notion that Trump controls the United States is also laughable when his attempts to control his own domestic policy are thwarted at almost every turn. Also, those in the USA are able to compare Trump to Winnie the Pooh without it being considered a criminal offence
    This is from a popular online store in China:

The fact that you persistently believe in the myth that winnie the pooh is banned in China is testament to the north korean levels of brainwashing amongst the angloshpere. This is the very definition of being led by "white trash" government.

I said comparing Xi Jinping to Winnie was banned, not the squishy bear himself. But then again I’m obviously ‘white trash’ so I’m clearly just a brainwashed defender of an authoritarian government carrying out state sanctioned repression of minorities.

Oh the irony. I’m curious if trying to argue that an entire state is “white trash” qualifies as actual debate. How does the definition fit on a country wide level?
    Last edited by Gandalfus; October 20, 2020 at 09:37 AM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Begging your pardon but isn't that what the anglo led US does anyhow? The attempt by the USG under Trump to steal TikTok against free trade rules and market sentiment should have given a clear indication of just how crony capitalist the anglo sphere is. You're talking fairy tales about a world that's more realpolitik.
    He's under a lot of criticism, faces mounting domestic pressure and TikTok didn't even do much lobbying to protect itself like fb does.

PRC doesn't have any opposition.

i think anything's preferable to the race based white supremacist anglo apartheid in the anglo sphere today.
    Preferable now maybe, not 20 or 50 years later if the situation is allowed to continue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast