Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Azerbaijan-Armenia war over Nagorno Karabakh

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: Azerbaijan-Armenia war over Nagorno Karabakh

Quote Originally Posted by Nebaki View Post
    Can you please explain us what you are really seeing on that twitter post please? It´s like for 5-6 seconds and then we are getting surely representational Video footage of what? Even that 5-6 seconds are questionable. But please Vanoi give us your expertise of Nagorno Karabakh region aswell your understanding of that language on that twitter post.
    Well the language on the Twitter post is in English and describes four fighters from Homs who seemed to have died in Azerbaijan. If there's a video i didn't watch it.

My knowledge of the NK is limited but if i am not mistaken they declared independence in the 1990s and the enclave is mostly made up of Armenians. The Azeris are kind of butt hurt over losing the territory ever since and want it back hence this current round of conflict.

You got a point here or something?

There was a video published by the Armenians, showing some dead Azerbaijani soldiers lying around(shouldn't be hard to find on twitter), someone has noticed that the bodies had bullet entries on their heads, it could be a sign of execution of prisoners.

Icon13 Re: Azerbaijan-Armenia war over Nagorno Karabakh

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Well the language on the Twitter post is in English and describes four fighters from Homs who seemed to have died in Azerbaijan. If there's a video i didn't watch it.
    Well you quoted an post which inludes some comment like "ka-boom" and that even don´t have concluded something like "four fighters from Homs" which according to you and some twitter post which we even don´t saw have died somewhere in Azerbaijan.

My knowledge of the NK is limited but if i am not mistaken they declared independence in the 1990s and the enclave is mostly made up of Armenians. The Azeris are kind of butt hurt over losing the territory ever since and want it back hence this current round of conflict.
    From which side they got their independence? From Armenia? are you believe that? while declearing independence they was busy with massacring Azeris and enforcing them to leave their Home. We are even not talking about the enclave which was made up while the Soviet Union controlled these Regions. We are talking about Nagorno Karabakh which is not a enclave but an illegally occupied territory of Azerbaijan by Armenia since 30 Years.

You got a point here or something?
    The point here is how you can have a opinion or comment something which based on a ridiculously twitter post as a Source, even not saw or read it really and posting about it which has nothing to do with it. It´s the one thing to be Anti-Azerbaijan or even Anti-Turkey but this is not even a opinion or commenting about.

Civitate

Well you quoted an post which inludes some comment like "ka-boom" and that even don´t have concluded something like "four fighters from Homs" which according to you and some twitter post which we even don´t saw have died somewhere in Azerbaijan.
    I didn't see Osama die either but i'll make the bet that he is dead.

From which side they got their independence? From Armenia? are you believe that? while declearing independence they was busy with massacring Azeris and enforcing them to leave their Home. We are even not talking about the enclave which was made up while the Soviet Union controlled these Regions. We are talking about Nagorno Karabakh which is not a enclave but an illegally occupied territory of Azerbaijan by Armenia since 30 Years.
    I did mentioned in my post that Azerbaijan was trying to get its territory back hence NK was part of Azerbaijan. It doesn't look like they wanted to be part of Azerbaijan anymore as they declared independence.

The point here is how you can have a opinion or comment something which based on a ridiculously twitter post as a Source, even not saw or read it really and posting about it which has nothing to do with it. It´s the one thing to be Anti-Azerbaijan or even Anti-Turkey but this is not even a opinion or commenting about.
    Do you know how many articles and sources that have been posted in this thread describing fighters being sent to Azerbaijan? I myself posted one from a former FSA commander and from POVG's own source a current military analyst in Turkey who himself described fighters heading to Azerbaijan to fight for the money.

There are footages that armenian Side is chaining their own Soldiers who wants to retreat/escape from their positions. Of course i can share the Source if someone wants it and it will be of course not from a Source like "al-jazeera" or "armenia-xxl" !
    I have to say I laughed out loud when I read this. Good job!

Evidence is mounting for the presence of Syrian mercenaries - more articles/videos will surface soon I'm betting. Azerbaijan used mujahideen, Chechen, and other mercs in the NK War in the 90s (posted a source on that earlier, but it's easily googleable) so I don't see why it's so surprising for people to see that they're doing the same thing today.
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Do you know how many articles and sources that have been posted in this thread describing fighters being sent to Azerbaijan? I myself posted one from a former FSA commander and from POVG's own source a current military analyst in Turkey who himself described fighters heading to Azerbaijan to fight for the money.
    Do you even know how many of these posts are made-up mostly by some funny propaganda machines or Users that even don´t read their own Sources? Even the Source of that wannabe "military analyst" is ridiculous. Nobody sees him as a "military analyst" or even someone to taken serious even in Turkey. Probably ended up like working for his money like anyone else.

Besides that most of these post are origin of armenian, greek or even arabic, the Author himself tooks are funny twitter post which lacks any real evidence or can even taken be serious. Even i can make an twitter Account post something Anti-X-State and some idiots will think it really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtad View Post
    I have to say I laughed out loud when I read this. Good job!
    The Azeri Side is not lacking of proofs of what you have laughed. If you want i can really share these ones here but then please don´t came up with things like don´t post such a things here or these are never happened.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 04, 2020 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Personal.

Civitate

Do you even know how many of these posts are made-up mostly by some funny propaganda machines or Users that even don´t read their own Sources? Even the Source of that wannabe "military analyst" is ridiculous. Nobody sees him as a "military analyst" or even someone to taken serious even in Turkey. Probably ended up like working for his money like anyone else.
    And there's my point. No matter what evidence is posted you don't believe it. Its always propaganda or made up according to you.

Besides that most of these post are origin of armenian, greek or even arabic, the Author himself tooks are funny twitter post which lacks any real evidence or can even taken be serious. Even i can make an twitter Account post something Anti-X-State and some idiots will think it really happened.
    The French, Russians, and Americans have claimed Turkey is sending fighters to Azerbaijan too. Are they all Arabs, Armenians, and Greeks too?

The French, Russians, and Americans have claimed Turkey is sending fighters to Azerbaijan too. Are they all Arabs, Armenians, and Greeks too?
    According to them, those countries are unreliable since they have Armenian communities. Only countries that don't have Armenian communities are trustworthy. We have to wait for the analyses of Lesotho, Brunei, and Western Sahara in order to be sure.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 04, 2020 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Continuity.

And there's my point. No matter what evidence is posted you don't believe it. Its always propaganda or made up according to you.
    Well atleast im checking the Source weigh it up while you prompt jump on it to post something no matter what.

The French, Russians, and Americans have claimed Turkey is sending fighters to Azerbaijan too.
    They are not but from French side we just got a claim from Mr. Macron which nowadays doing such things because of something else then really having a interest in the Region their People. Russia is doing the same things as before, remember Turkey is still in Syria and Lybia present and on the opposite side, well from America we got what exaclty? a statement from Mr. Pompeo? Will he have even a next political Career on the ongoing next election Phase?

Are they all Arabs, Armenians, and Greeks too?
    Most Sources are from People which identify themselve as Arabs, Armenians, and Greeks, but as far as i know Drones are not foreign mercenaries. Another questionable thing here is, are all people who call the phrase "Allahu-Akbar" for you terrorists? How can even these Arab sources differentiate that? They are the mostly known ethnic group for yelling that phrase.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

On February 27, 1988 a massive pogrom was carried out in Sumgait during which the Armenian population of the city was brutally slaughtered and expelled.[10][8][11] The Sumgait pogrom was followed by another pogrom against Armenians in 1988 in Kirovabad (today's Ganja) -the second largest city of Azerbaijan from where all the Armenians were expelled.[12][13][14] In spring and summer 1988 the ethnic tensions were escalating between the Armenians and the Azerbaijanis. After the Sumgait tragedy a massive migration of Armenians from Azerbaijan and Azerbaijanis from Armenia began.[15] By 1989 the Armenians stayed only in those places where they had a well-established community, including in Baku. By the beginning of 1990 there were only about 30–40 thousand Armenians left in Baku,[16] mostly women and pensioners.[10] Similarly, by the end of 1988, dozens of villages in Armenia had become deserted, as most of Armenia's more than 200,000 Azerbaijanis and Muslim Kurds left
    The Baku pogrom (Armenian: Բաքվի ջարդեր, Bakvi jarder) was a pogrom directed against the ethnic Armenian inhabitants of Baku, Azerbaijan SSR.[4][5][6] From January 12, 1990, a seven-day pogrom broke out against the Armenians civilian population in Baku during which Armenians were beaten, murdered, and expelled from the city. There were also many raids on apartments, robberies and arsons. According to the Human Rights Watch reporter Robert Kushen, "the action was not entirely (or perhaps not at all) spontaneous, as the attackers had lists of Armenians and their addresses".[7] The pogrom of Armenians in Baku was one of the acts of ethnic violence in the context of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, directed against the demands of the Nagorno-Karabakh Armenians to secede from Azerbaijan and unify with Armenia

You can read more about these pogroms and their brutality if you look them up. Then Armenians killed 300 civilians and soldiers in Khojaly and Turks and Azeris call it a genocide.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 04, 2020 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Personal.

So, dictator Aliev posted on twitter that they finally have taken first settlement. People have poured into streets of Baku, they had a sort of party and fireworks to celebrate the fact of lives of 3000 dead soldiers have finally paid off for them. I'm dead serious. Fireworks were average though. Two hours after this marvelous news Armenian civilians are reporting from that village and say they are just fine although they still under attack.
    During the first days of attack they reported of "liberating" of 5-6 settlements. There were no evidence for that as usual and now they just "forgot" about earlier successes. I put emphasis on all of this to explain who we dealing with.

Aliev is madman but there are serious suspicious that he is not even really reported of what is happening in the war anymore. Imagine you spending billions of petrol dollars for decades to buy best war equipment, your national idea is hate against Armenians and return of "old 100% Azerbajani lands", you start massive war with support of Turkey and terrorists and still can't get anything from Armenians who apparently have only pikes, bows and faith in Jesus Christ. A bit discouraging this should be. This dictator is desperate.

Another amazing thing is overwhelming and official support Azeries are getting from Pakistan. Some of them in twitter are saying under Aliev post that hey have to finally take back "true Pakistani lands" from India. What a pile of friends - Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, they keep bombing civilian objects in the capital of Artsakh.
    Last edited by Vardano; October 04, 2020 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    On February 27, 1988 a massive pogrom was carried out in Sumgait during which the Armenian population of the city was brutally slaughtered and expelled.[10][8][11] The Sumgait pogrom was followed by another pogrom against Armenians in 1988 in Kirovabad (today's Ganja) -the second largest city of Azerbaijan from where all the Armenians were expelled.[12][13][14] In spring and summer 1988 the ethnic tensions were escalating between the Armenians and the Azerbaijanis. After the Sumgait tragedy a massive migration of Armenians from Azerbaijan and Azerbaijanis from Armenia began.[15] By 1989 the Armenians stayed only in those places where they had a well-established community, including in Baku. By the beginning of 1990 there were only about 30–40 thousand Armenians left in Baku,[16] mostly women and pensioners.[10] Similarly, by the end of 1988, dozens of villages in Armenia had become deserted, as most of Armenia's more than 200,000 Azerbaijanis and Muslim Kurds left
    The Baku pogrom (Armenian: Բաքվի ջարդեր, Bakvi jarder) was a pogrom directed against the ethnic Armenian inhabitants of Baku, Azerbaijan SSR.[4][5][6] From January 12, 1990, a seven-day pogrom broke out against the Armenians civilian population in Baku during which Armenians were beaten, murdered, and expelled from the city. There were also many raids on apartments, robberies and arsons. According to the Human Rights Watch reporter Robert Kushen, "the action was not entirely (or perhaps not at all) spontaneous, as the attackers had lists of Armenians and their addresses".[7] The pogrom of Armenians in Baku was one of the acts of ethnic violence in the context of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, directed against the demands of the Nagorno-Karabakh Armenians to secede from Azerbaijan and unify with Armenia
    Source of course Wikipedia and probably even not checked all sentences which made that text above...

You can read more about these pogroms and their brutality if you look them up. Then Armenians killed 300 civilians and soldiers in Khojaly and Turks and Azeris call it a genocide.
    Where someone in this Thread called that like that?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 04, 2020 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Continuity.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

I've read extensively about the war and the killings. Can't be bothered to elaborate for you. Is wikipedia Armenian? I think not so i don't see a reason it should be biased. You claim Armenians slaughtered Azeris forgetting to mention how they as well did the same. There is no good or bad side in this war. Both commited atrocities both were expelled from their homes. Trying to paint one side evil and the other good doesn't work especially in this case.
    Also about the genocide part
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 04, 2020 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Continuity.

After numerous warnings and continues attacks on civilian objects, army of Artsakh have destroyed military airport of Ganja. Armenian side stated many times that Turkish planes are stationed there.

Now, here is interesting stuff:

The adviser of the President of Azerbaijan, Hikmet Gaydzhiev, first published and then deleted a tweet about how Armenia shamelessly shells Ganja. He removed it, apparently because one of the soldiers has a Turkish flag on his uniform. This confirms the presence of the Turkish army on the side of Azerbaijan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vardano View Post
    Terrorists left Turkey to reach Nagorno Karabagh, and then disappeared in the middle of nowhere, and Macron is such idiot to say this fact is very serious. It is a fact.

This what Russian Ministry said. According to incoming reports, militants from illegal armed units are being moved to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone from Syria and Libya to take a direct part in the hostilities. Do you really think Russian Ministry of International Affairs would report this information not from its own military sources but rather from western newspapers? lol It is a fact.
    I actually liked how you tried to twist the fact that terrorists being transported from two counties could indicate it is something misleading on my part. Good, good.

British, French, American, Russian newspapers are all against of Turkey. How sad. Poor Armenia bought them out.

What you need for conformation? Instagram stories? Check this one out. I would be glad if Arabic speaking people could comment on it. It is very likely to be city of Horadiz. There is a prove for this from Armenian sources but I don't even dare to present those.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdM1...nnel=startone1

Twitter is the only site that was not banned officially, make sense.
    So what foreign journalists are reporting from warzone of Azerbaijan? Turkish ones? Foreign journalists even allowed to report from trenches on Armenian side and not a single report from the other side, why? Is there anything to hide? Thousands of dead bodies left on the battlefield and jihadists by chance could be there too?

Why would US embassy in Azerbaijan warn its citizens of possible terroristic attacks in Azerbaijan? Nothing like this for Armenia.
    https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...o%20COVID%2D19.
    Yes, officials, including ministers, just like the ones from USA, do refer to news reports when they voice such concerns. British French, American and Russian newspapers are referring to the same sources. Since I saw the Financial Times describe YPG's use of school buses to transport fighters as an innovative tactic I lost all sense of impartiality for foreign media.

By the way, French media also started to report on Armenians from Syria, Lebanon and Latin America going to Armenia to take part in the battles. It's time you recognize foreign fighters fighting along side Armenia?

Ah, pickup truck footage again. There is no indication in that video on where it was taken. None whatsoever.

Since Armenians are claiming to be so "successful" in defending from Azerbaijanis, don't you think they can show the battlefield and those "jihadists" too? If Armenia is allowing journalists to report from the trenches they're being reckless or maybe intentional to have them get killed so that they can blame Azerbaijan for it. Not that I've seen any examples of journalists reporting from trenches. If Azerbaijan doesn't allow foreign journalists how did Al Jazeera interviewed the Azerbaijani president two days ago?

The US embassy's warning:
    Azerbaijan has a longstanding risk presented by terrorist groups, who continue plotting possible attacks in Azerbaijan. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas. 
    This is likely a reference to ASALA, an Armenian terror organization.

I've read extensively about the war and the killings. Can't be bothered to elaborate for you. Is wikipedia Armenian? I think not so i don't see a reason it should be biased.
    Wikipedia is not Armenian but the editor community that deals with any page involving Turkey or Turks is dominated by Greeks and Armenians. Edits on pages, especially ones where disputes happen, are dominated by the majority opinion and there aren't Turkish editors to balance the narrative.

After numerous warnings and continues attacks on civilian objects, army of Artsakh have destroyed military airport of Ganja. Armenian side stated many times that Turkish planes are stationed there.

The adviser of the President of Azerbaijan, Hikmet Gaydzhiev, first published and then deleted a tweet about how Armenia shamelessly shells Ganja. He removed it, apparently because one of the soldiers has a Turkish flag on his uniform. This confirms the presence of the Turkish army on the side of Azerbaijan.
    Actually, they seemed to have missed and strike civilian areas. Ganja airport serves both as a military and civilian airport as well.

That's not the Turkish flag as well. By law its forbidden to alter the Turkish flag. It more looks like a Red Crescent insignia which is a humanitarian aid organization concept shared by both Turkey and Azerbaijan.
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; October 04, 2020 at 06:38 AM.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    By the way, French media also started to report on Armenians from Syria, Lebanon and Latin America going to Armenia to take part in the battles. It's time you recognize foreign fighters fighting along side Armenia?
    Yes, you've uncovered a huge secret.

If Armenia is allowing journalists to report from the trenches they're being reckless or maybe intentional to have them get killed so that they can blame Azerbaijan for it. Not that I've seen any examples of journalists reporting from trenches.
    The French journalists wounded by an Azeri attack were in a civilian area, not "in the trenches." Absurd.

https://www.rferl.org/a/two-french-j...%20October%201.

This is likely a reference to ASALA, an Armenian terror organization.
    Right, which hasn't existed for about 30 years.
    Last edited by Drtad; October 04, 2020 at 07:32 AM.

Instead of thinking about how Armenians can achieve tactical and strategic superiority in the field, let's shoot Azeri civilians, let's make propaganda as if the Azeris dropped cluster bombs on our own people, how to make ourselves victims, then get past. This job is finished. Karabakh belongs to the Azerbaijan.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The wider implications for this conflict is starting to appear much more brighter than ever.

Why the West Needs Azerbaijan
    There is only one way for vital Asian oil and gas resources to reach Europe without passing through Russia and Iran: through the narrow “Ganja Gap.”

There are only three ways for energy and trade to flow overland between Asia and Europe: through Iran, through Russia, and through Azerbaijan. With relations between the West, Moscow, and Tehran in tatters, that leaves onlyone viable route for hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of trade: through the tiny Caspian Sea nation of Azerbaijan.

When you factor in Armenia’s occupation of almost one-fifth of Azerbaijan’s territory, all that is left is a narrow 60-mile-wide chokepoint for trade. We call this trade chokepoint the “Ganja Gap” — named after Azerbaijan’s second largest city, Ganja, which sits in the middle of this narrow passage. And right now, the Russians hold enough influence over Azerbaijan’s rival neighbor Armenia to potentially reignite the bloody Nagorno-Karabakh conflict of the late 1980s and early 1990s — giving them a dangerous opportunity to threaten the “Gap” itself.
    It is not just oil and gas pipelines that connect Europe with the heart of Asia. Fiber-optic cables linking Western Europe with the Caspian region also pass through the Ganja Gap. The second-longest European motorway, the E60, which connects Brest, France, on the Atlantic coast with Irkeshtam, Kyrgyzstan, on the Chinese border, passes through the city of Ganja, as does the east-west rail link in the South Caucasus, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway. These are set to become potentially vital connections.

The ongoing campaign in Afghanistan has also proven how important the Ganja Gap is for resupplying U.S. and NATO troops. At the peak of the war, more than one-third of U.S. nonlethal military supplies such as fuel, food, and clothing passed through the Ganja Gap either overland or in the air.
    The Armenian Issue

This isn't an official arm patch or whatever it is called, can't read it clearly but it is probably a Turkic nationalistic motto written on it. He isn't wearing Turkish uniform and he's wearing a custom patch, doesn't proves that he's a Turkish soldier.

Can't believe that you guys actually believe that you killed 3000 soldiers. Azerbaijan's losses are around 200s.

Warzone>Al-Jazira in Baku>No Comments.

Yeah Armenians from South America coming to fight for their homeland. You know how they ended up in Argentina and Uruguay? It is because of genocide committed by Turks and still denying it. Deny, deny, deny. It is pretty common stuff in this thread.
    Can't believe that fact is somehow tied to terrorists fighting for Azerbaijan. Dude is onto something.

A major pro-government newspaper in Turkey published and then deleted an entire article on the sending of Syrian Islamists to Karabakh, as well as the words of one of the leaders of the Syrian militants that the fighters were indeed transferred to Azerbaijan.
    It is still should be possible to find it in archives.
    https://m.yeniakit.com.tr/haber/erme...k-1399409.html

Yes, sure. So dictator Aliev writes in his official twitter that they have taken a Matagis and Armenian ministry of defense releases next morning video of Azeris running away from there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCgG...nel=PastinfoTV
    Aliev just stated that he is ready for a talk, that would be so strange after losing only 200 shahids. Only on official videos you can count hundreds of dead.

I bet Red Crescent is another way to say Gray Wolves.
    Last edited by Vardano; October 05, 2020 at 07:13 AM.