Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Azerbaijan-Armenia war over Nagorno Karabakh

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: Azerbaijan-Armenia war over Nagorno Karabakh

Not great ideas for sure, but he should probably look up what dirty bombs actually are because even if you managed to set off a dozen dirty bombs in Baku it wouldn't be a radioactive wasteland. In fact you are more likely to be killed by the explosives that set off a dirty bomb than the radiation itself.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Yup. Bunch have been posted here already like the one where Alen Simonyan, the vice president of Armenian national assembly, posted picture on Twitter where they fed dead Azerbaijani soldiers to pigs. Saw one where Armenians mined around dead Azerbaijani dead soldiers for Azerbaijanis to pick up from. Then of course, we have the case Aghdam, where an entire city, not just the graves, was looted and vandalized by Armenians after the occupation was actualized.
    So, your argument is a proper whataboutist argument, then. For a minute I was under the impression that you assumed your go-to tactic of using an imaginary whataboutery about something that could have been, in order to negate something that actually was.
    I am glad that you agree that the fate of the Armenian civilians of Artsakh would be dire if they were to remain there.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    So, your argument is a proper whataboutist argument, then. For a minute I was under the impression that you assumed your go-to tactic of using an imaginary whataboutery about something that could have been, in order to negate something that actually was.
    I am glad that you agree that the fate of the Armenian civilians of Artsakh would be dire if they were to remain there.
    You might need to re-read what you're responding to. What's that something that could have been that I have somehow pointed that?
    The Armenian Issue

What a Great Day