Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sir Anthony Hopkins stole my wallet

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Sir Anthony Hopkins stole my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë View Post
    This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them. HIDE YOUR WALLETS PEOPLE!
    It's like that movie Multiplicity, although instead of just cloning for the sake of science, it's for the nefarious purpose of stealing people's wallets.

I cannot stop thinking what parts of Roma's body are selective and in what manner.

The thought of Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal Lecter eating my fingers is very unsettling, to say the least. Bad enough that he stole my wallet! I would imagine he could just make a new wallet out of human hide if he so desired.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Don't worry he can't eat any of your body parts. You are made of marble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Who would want a marble wallet, Fred Flinstone? Come on...

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Anthony Hopkins is a liar and a cad.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

He is also the All father.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I learned that Hannibal Lector is real. Also that he has incredible amounts of agility and is bullet proof. After his incarceration he ran a pretentious amusement park, with frequent references to John Milton's Paradise Lost and an awful second season, where people can rape robots.

But did you also know that his parents were Peter O'Toole and Catherine Hepburn?
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; October 10, 2020 at 01:41 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    But did you also know that his parents were Peter O'Toole and Catherine Hepburn?
    I know you to be a tool.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Patrician

I know you to be a tool.
    an O'Toole.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Don't mess around or the entire O'Toole clan will take you out behind the toolshed and tool you up worse than anything Hannibal Lecter could fathom.

Patrician

I found his first performance quite intriguing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9oq...el=Bucketstein

Turns out Hannibal Lecter was just imitating Catherine Hepburn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bai_...DickCavettShow
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; October 12, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

You guys wouldn't believe it! Anthony Hopkins tried to steal my wallet AGAIN but Sir Patrick Stewart intervened and kicked his ass with a baseball bat!

Incredible stuff. I'm forever in Stewart's debt. He definitely lives up to his reputation as the captain of the Starship Enterprise.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

I saw Sir Anthony Hopkins at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    You guys wouldn't believe it! Anthony Hopkins tried to steal my wallet AGAIN but Sir Patrick Stewart intervened and kicked his ass with a baseball bat!

Incredible stuff. I'm forever in Stewart's debt. He definitely lives up to his reputation as the captain of the Starship Enterprise.
    Pretty sure I have footage of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2rox2njKjA

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    I saw Sir Anthony Hopkins at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    He truly ascended to levels we mere mortals can't comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

It isn't every day that Emperor Uriel Septim VII saves the day. You owe your allegiance to the Ruby Throne now. A day may come when they need a hero to save Tamriel. You must be ready then.

Citizen

Patrick Stewart has recognised me from his dreams. Then I stabbed him for the mythic dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post

Everything here is true to form for the man, although this part frightens me the most. No wonder he was able to strike and steal my wallet at the most opportune moment: he's a telepathic mind reader! Absolutely horrifying that he's allowed to just walk about in society. We live in a society! We live in an economy! I need my wallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Pretty sure I have footage of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2rox2njKjA
    Yep, that was him alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë View Post
    He truly ascended to levels we mere mortals can't comprehend.
    Exactly. Also, that part about him winking at Akar while talking to the cashier, I can totally see him doing that.

It isn't every day that Emperor Uriel Septim VII saves the day. You owe your allegiance to the Ruby Throne now. A day may come when they need a hero to save Tamriel. You must be ready then.
    Geez, pressure is on I guess. Didn't know this entailed so many responsibilities. I'm just some guy!

So, embarrassing update you guys. For three years I hadn't seen Hopkins in public after the assault and theft incident, with him living on the run.
    Then, out of some horrible twist of fate, we crossed paths again. Not sure how, not sure why (why, God, why?), but he stole my wallet for a SECOND time, just today! And Patrick Stewart wasn't there with a baseball bat to save me this time. I bet Hopkins and him are conspiring to share the loot somewhere, some kind of organized hoodlum street crime going on here. How is this possible? How did an 85-year-old man shove me to the ground and kick my ass, and then take my wallet as he lectured me to stay fit and exercise regularly? Mother****** I am not your protege Antonio Banderas in Mask of Zorro receiving the lesson of a great master. You're a thief! You just took my wallet, again! I have to get my debit card from the bank and insurance cards mailed to me, and renew my driver's license, and get new metro ticket cards because of you!

! Seriously! Why? I'm not calling you "sir" this time either. I don't care how many times you've been knighted. this , I'm done with this guy! Never watching another movie with him again, especially not Wolfman! Guy might as well be a werewolf with supernatural old man strength, though. Jesus.

Patrician

He took my mask, my sword...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast