Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durango's Historical Portraits Mod

EnsignElliott's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Durango's Historical Portraits Mod

Lovely portraits and nicely executed, however there is not nearly enough C18th military portraits. A lot are Naval (which is good) or civilian. We need some more military ones added seeing as the vast majority of portraits are going to be generals.

Quote Originally Posted by EnsignElliott View Post
    Lovely portraits and nicely executed, however there is not nearly enough C18th military portraits. A lot are Naval (which is good) or civilian. We need some more military ones added seeing as the vast majority of portraits are going to be generals.
    YES! I second this. I want more of them. I started playing again after a long break and after a couple of hours, and 2 ongoing campaigns, I couldn't help thinking I want more more and more. Please make more good sir!

When I try to download this mod I receive a notice that the "pack can't be downloaded securely." Is there anyway I can get this mod? I've used it before and there was no such warning then.

Greetings Durango! Hope you are well! I was curious, do you know of any tutorial that could help me make portraits like yours? I'd like to add more to the game, but I am not sure of the process to recreate something similar to your portraits. For me, 68 portraits is not much for European generals/admirals and I often get doubles (even early in the game). Or maybe can you give me some guideline/indication as to how you did it? I would appreciate it a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12