Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {DIK} >>> Download - TIW - Ultimate | Release - 0.7.1 <<<

Default Re: {DIK} >>> Download - TIW - Ultimate | Release - 0.7.1 <<<

Why are Ottoman soldiers so weak? It goes against historical reality. It was disappointing for me.

I kept on getting this problem: 12:05:49.877 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Italian_Wars/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 370, column 124Invalid ownership type 'montferrat' found in unit 'war galley'.

Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Hey congrats on the release. I have a question: I want to play as France and I'm wondering if the script that spawns two versions of King Charles has been fixed. The previous release of this mod would first spawn Charles sieging Florence and a few turns later would spawn him sieging Naples (the first Charles wouldn't get deleted or anything).

Ok, first off, amazing MOD i love it, SADLY i cant play it, i have constant CTDs in random turns all over my campaigns. However i managed to discover the reason. As long as i dont save the game or re-load a previous save (either quick save or autosave) the game wont crash. However every time i save and re-load it will crash no matter what turn i am in. SO... how do i fix the save crash? is there a way to fix this? please someone answer, because is one of the best mods ever in this game.

in addition, can someone point me out what is the difference between this so called ultimate version and the 4.1?

Yep, i have the same problem, as long i don't load a save the mod doesn't crash. If i do it crashes during the end turn.

Nevskij, apparently this is a bug that everyone is having with this so called Ultimate version, dont bother to alert the mod creator, i tried everything to talk with Aneirin but he doesn't answer. its sad, because his mod is very neat, however, Nevskij, you should try the other versions i think 4.1 is more stable obviously i just downloaded and i cannot say anything in advance, sadly all the cool units like native ones, are not in the 4.1 version of the mod, however i will give it a try and i will tell you.
    Hopefully one day we see the finale of this mod, so, Aneirin please give us the opportunity to enjoy your great mod (even though o believe hes not even gonna see this message. lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Harpalykos King of Arcadia View Post
    Nevskij, apparently this is a bug that everyone is having with this so called Ultimate version, dont bother to alert the mod creator, i tried everything to talk with Aneirin but he doesn't answer. its sad, because his mod is very neat, however, Nevskij, you should try the other versions i think 4.1 is more stable obviously i just downloaded and i cannot say anything in advance, sadly all the cool units like native ones, are not in the 4.1 version of the mod, however i will give it a try and i will tell you.
    Hopefully one day we see the finale of this mod, so, Aneirin please give us the opportunity to enjoy your great mod (even though o believe hes not even gonna see this message. lol).

OK, i have tried the earlier version (called 4.1), so far so good, i've saved, auto and custom and it appears to be stable. The only downside is that it lacks a lot of the Italian factions that you play with ultimate, in this version they are just rebels. However i would suggest to everyone that, like me; are enjoin the mod: to try out the 4.1 version, up to turn 17 and no CTDs.

PS: Again, Please... Aneirin finish the last version, your mod is huge.

Amazing! Thanks for the release. Are you planning the upload this last version at ModDB as well?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Please upload to Moddb its very diificult to download here

Here you go mate:

Part 1: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-itali...te-v071-part-1
    Part 2: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-itali...te-v071-part-2
    Part 3: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-itali...te-v071-part-3
    Part 4: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-itali...te-v071-part-4
    Audio: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-itali...ate-v071-audio

Since you can't upload .D0* files directly to ModDB, I had to archive them into .7z, so don't forget to extract all the parts in the same directory before launching the setup.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I have an error during installation. how to fix it?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...72/unknown.png

I have that too! idk why it happens! Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Quote Originally Posted by Xamax View Post
    I have an error during installation. how to fix it?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...72/unknown.png
    Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    I have that too! idk why it happens! Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    Which download links did you guys use?
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

which are in message #30

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

I'd recommend to use those in #1
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Can't make it past turn 8 without getting an error message. I love the game but it would be nice to proceed past 1495. Any suggestions for fixes?

Hey! I am playing with Florence in grand campaign and the game is crashing after end turn of 6 turns. I tried many times but its crashing. Pls help.

Hello everyone. I have a problem downloading the .exe file. Google drive refuses to download the file. When I download the files again via moddb, the installation stops at 8%. can someone help me with this? thank you for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12