Thread: Trade issue

Default Trade issue

I realize the answer is probably "no, this is something that can't be fixed/modded" but I thought I'd ask since I don't see much when I google it. If I'm playing as Rome, and I capture Egypt, I can't use the ports to trade with the eastern factions. It says 'no sea trade route can be established'. Historically, Rome gained access to these trade routes once it captured Egypt, so it's a pretty annoying limitation. I guess I could move my capitol to Alexandria, which I assume has trade access to every port in the game, I just don't want to...

Default Re: Trade issue

Quote Originally Posted by evanater2013 View Post
    I realize the answer is probably "no, this is something that can't be fixed/modded" but I thought I'd ask since I don't see much when I google it. If I'm playing as Rome, and I capture Egypt, I can't use the ports to trade with the eastern factions. It says 'no sea trade route can be established'. Historically, Rome gained access to these trade routes once it captured Egypt, so it's a pretty annoying limitation. I guess I could move my capitol to Alexandria, which I assume has trade access to every port in the game, I just don't want to...
    Sorry, the question: can this be modded in any way?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Trade issue

no you can't mod it, no way
    for having trades capital must be linked to the trade source via land