Thread: How to give effect bundle to province that imports food?

Icon5 How to give effect bundle to province that imports food?

Hello!

Any idea how I could assign an effect bundle to a province that imports food? (these provinces consume more food than they produce but normally that's fine if your global food supply is positive)

I tried to find how Attila does it but I had no luck.

valerius karamanus's Avatar Civis

Default Re: How to give effect bundle to province that imports food?

Not possible to recognize food count in a specific province. Weird really, because we have access to sanitation, squalor and banditry values..
    Your best bet would be to add effects through food shortage's own effect bundle. (rom_food_bundle_province_negative)

Edit: I found this hidden condition though: RegionHasFoodShortages. Not sure if it is a remnant of an older title.
    Last edited by valerius karamanus; September 20, 2020 at 09:03 AM.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

there is no RegionHasFoodShortages in rome2, don't really think it will work

honestly, I haven't understood what athanasio wanna do though...

Thank you guys!

Well I try to do what Attila did: assign a mildly negative effect bundle that applies provincially to the provinces that import food

example: you have two provinces. One produces an excess of 10 food, the other consumes 3. So your factionwide food is 7, which is fine, but the province with -3 food obviously imports 3 food from your factionwide food. I want to make this province suffer mildly. (in attila it's quite brutal, -25% from all sources and -1 p.o.)

I think it's an interesting system, it's not perfect but it would be nice to play around with something similar in Rome 2

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

nope
    rome2 misses proper functions for doing this

only way would be to dis-activate somehow the vanilla food system and build a new one from scratch via virtual points

What about the countries who don't have enough food and oppressed to import food from other settled countries? Any Organization to handle such situations? please let me know.

What about the countries who don't have enough food and oppressed to import food from other settled countries? Any Organization to handle such situations? please let me know.

Markoonepa

CEO of gbdryfruits