Thread: Education and libraries

Default Education and libraries

I got such a great response to my last inquiry I figured I'd ask about another question I've had for a while. I want to start caring more about my generals and governors, and I feel like developing them is the best way. I know it says that placing a general in a settlement with a library will increase their education. My question is if I place it in my capital will it affect all of my politicians who are not in charge of an army, as there position is shown to be the capital, or do I need to be cycling them through as generals to get some time in charge of that settlement?

Default Re: Education and libraries

I checked my Ptolemaic save.. even with the great library itself sitting on my capital, no1 has bothered to become anything else than students.

They have to be generals not politicians, unfortunately.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

So even admiral won't do? I don't think even those have advanced despite docking to Alexandria every 8 turns or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    They have to be generals not politicians, unfortunately.
    Totally get it, just good to know. Now I can build libraries in other less useful places and I'll cycle through the generals. Though it feels right to conquer Athens and build it there

Quote Originally Posted by H-Khan View Post
    So even admiral won't do? I don't think even those have advanced despite docking to Alexandria every 8 turns or so.
    Its possible admiral would work, just not politician.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----