Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am going to drop a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb on top of you, scum

Default Re: I am going to drop a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb on top of you, scum

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    Yes in Civ 1. Gandhi had an aggression stat of 1, but there was a mechanic that reduced aggression once you entered into the modern age, to represent how in the modern day nations don't nuke each other over a stolen cow. However because they set minimum limit to 1 as soon as the mechanic kicked in it became 0, which the game read as 10 aggression and Gandhi went ballistic. It was kept as a hidden feature for every other game.
    Dunno if it was in every game in some way, but in Civ 5 it's an easter egg, Gandhi is most likely to build nukes but least likely to actually use them.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë View Post
    the load. the load. the load. THE LOAD.
    Share it.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Dunno if it was in every game in some way, but in Civ 5 it's an easter egg, Gandhi is most likely to build nukes but least likely to actually use them.
    Civ 4 too. And 3 iirc. Haven't played 2 so no idea there.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Share it.
    \
    Hold it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12