Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to drop a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb on top of you, scum

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default I am going to drop a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb on top of you, scum

The only real question is where do you want it? On the head? The back of the head? In the back where you don't have to see it coming and can quietly say your prayers? Right in your chest where you can see it coming and take it like a man? I will at least be courteous enough to carry out your last wish, comrade. If you fail to respond then I will simply deliver the payload wherever I see fit. Either way, there is no escaping the blast radius. And you deserve one at least as big as the Tsar Bomba detonated by the Soviets.

Bombs away!

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Default Re: I AM GOING TO DROP A 50-MEGATON HYDROGEN BOMB ON TOP OF YOU, SCUM

We do that in the bathroom dude. Just make sure to use the air refresher, a lot!

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I AM GOING TO DROP A 50-MEGATON HYDROGEN BOMB ON TOP OF YOU, SCUM

i dont think this is the kind of thing you should joke about.

a lot of good japanese soldiers died in that bombing

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Re: I am going to drop a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb on top of you, scum

over 90% of deaths civilians too though they obviously don't matter. 150 confirmed soldiers out of 80k casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Hey Roma, what you doin' with that bomb there?

Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

the load. the load. the load. THE LOAD.

And here I was planning to visit some of my friends in Maryland and maybe doing a little detour around Virginia to meet up with the only American pig dog that I truly care about, Roma_victrix. And now he is threatening us with a hydrogen bomb. That is why a person should choose their friends carefully.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Civilization, best game ever
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Citizen

wasn't it like Civ2 or so that had the integer underflow error that caused Gandhi to go from ultrafriendly to megahostile because if you exceeded the max value it'd just start counting from the base again and Gandhi being the friendliest of all was the most prone to the bug?

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I don't know honestly, but I remember being nuked by Ghandi at the least once .. though I think I was the first who nuked someone else and then others (included him) nuked me on retaliation

such great games, you could do the most absurd things (like going in war with axemen carried on modern steel ships )
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    We do that in the bathroom dude. Just make sure to use the air refresher, a lot!
    Funny, because on my birthday recently I definitely forgot to use the air freshener after eating a ton of food and left a serious bomb in the bathroom that several of my friends were choking on and laughing about while we were drinking late at night. I guess I already bombed people! If that's what I do to my own friends, imagine what I'll do to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    i dont think this is the kind of thing you should joke about.

a lot of good japanese soldiers died in that bombing
    over 90% of deaths civilians too though they obviously don't matter. 150 confirmed soldiers out of 80k casualties.
    The killing of civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't cross my mind when levying this threat. I was more or less thinking about you guys individually and come to think of it, I would just have you placed on a remote, uninhabited and deserted Indian Ocean island and blow you to smithereens with a hydrogen bomb. I know, rather expensive way to kill one person, but I have a flair for the dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    Hey Roma, what you doin' with that bomb there?

Burn this abomination with fire! Better yet, a hydrogen bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    And here I was planning to visit some of my friends in Maryland and maybe doing a little detour around Virginia to meet up with the only American pig dog that I truly care about, Roma_victrix. And now he is threatening us with a hydrogen bomb. That is why a person should choose their friends carefully.
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, but everyone can basically expect the USA to do the wrong thing foreign policy wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Civilization, best game ever
    Dude, I was literally listening to "Civ6 Scythian Tomyris theme music" on Youtube right when I saw this. That's a strange topical coincidence. Gandhi sure loves to nuke people. Thought the dude was all about peace, love for humanity, reconciliation, and simple independence from the British Empire.

Citizen

lol who listens to music about a queen. What a beta.

lol who listens to music about a queen. What a beta.
    Long live the queen. You're definitely the first person to get the hydrogen bomb then, Frenchie.

Long live the queen. You're definitely the first person to get the hydrogen bomb then, Frenchie.
    What a coincidence! I know somebody who thinks similar:

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    The only queen I, a truly masculine man+god+cookie, listen to is Freddie Mercury.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    The only real question is where do you want it? On the head? The back of the head? In the back where you don't have to see it coming and can quietly say your prayers? Right in your chest where you can see it coming and take it like a man? I will at least be courteous enough to carry out your last wish, comrade. If you fail to respond then I will simply deliver the payload wherever I see fit. Either way, there is no escaping the blast radius. And you deserve one at least as big as the Tsar Bomba detonated by the Soviets.

Bombs away!

Threaten us with a good time why don't cha?
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Threaten us with a good time why don't cha?
    Oh yeah, we'll be having a blast.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Oh yeah, we'll be having a blast.

I hear it'll be the bomb.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

wasn't it like Civ2 or so that had the integer underflow error that caused Gandhi to go from ultrafriendly to megahostile because if you exceeded the max value it'd just start counting from the base again and Gandhi being the friendliest of all was the most prone to the bug?
    Yes in Civ 1. Gandhi had an aggression stat of 1, but there was a mechanic that reduced aggression once you entered into the modern age, to represent how in the modern day nations don't nuke each other over a stolen cow. However because they set minimum limit to 1 as soon as the mechanic kicked in it became 0, which the game read as 10 aggression and Gandhi went ballistic. It was kept as a hidden feature for every other game.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; September 21, 2020 at 06:10 AM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast