Thread: [France] Can't research a few Military Technologies

Default [France] Can't research a few Military Technologies

Salute! I've been enjoying this mod quite a bit, but there's been a bit of a bug in my boots. There are a few military technologies that would prove quite valuable on the battlefield, namely the Steel Ramrod and Drill Book, that are locked off. I've built the highest level of Military Academy in France, researched all other Military Tech on the same level (except for Platoon Firing, nothing beats good ol' Fire By Rank,) and built Artillery Schools up to Ordinance Board. I'm not able to Steal the relevant tech from Great Britain or some of the other nearby nations.

There also seem to be several units locked off by technologies that have been removed by the mod (eg. British East India Company Grenadiers and the Improved Grenades tech or units locked off by Light Infantry Doctrine.)

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: [France] Can't research a few Military Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by BailianSteel View Post
    Salute! I've been enjoying this mod quite a bit, but there's been a bit of a bug in my boots. There are a few military technologies that would prove quite valuable on the battlefield, namely the Steel Ramrod and Drill Book, that are locked off. I've built the highest level of Military Academy in France, researched all other Military Tech on the same level (except for Platoon Firing, nothing beats good ol' Fire By Rank,) and built Artillery Schools up to Ordinance Board. I'm not able to Steal the relevant tech from Great Britain or some of the other nearby nations.

There also seem to be several units locked off by technologies that have been removed by the mod (eg. British East India Company Grenadiers and the Improved Grenades tech or units locked off by Light Infantry Doctrine.)
    Do you play v. 2.2.1b? And yes all reworked factions have their own units.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Yep. It's on 2.2.1b, haven't tried out Rise of the Republic or the 10th Anniversary Beta yet.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by BailianSteel View Post
    Yep. It's on 2.2.1b, haven't tried out Rise of the Republic or the 10th Anniversary Beta yet.
    All right. I'll look into this but I can't promise a fix soon. Our first goal is the finish the next version of RotR.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

No problem. I understand that this takes a lot of effort, thanks for working to provide this excellent mod.