Thread: Is there a Third Century DEI?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Is there a Third Century DEI?

I am hoping there is a there, perhaps a DEI divided Empire campaign/ sbmod that I have overlooked?
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; September 15, 2020 at 05:08 PM.

Default Re: Is there a Third Century DEI?

Theres one that reskins some factions to match DeI enhanced units, but I don't think there is any sub or official overhaul for ED yet.

Thank you PrimoTw, a shame there a few mods that cover the period of Roman of imperial hegemony. All beginning and end

i think the guys will bring something to it, but first you will probably finish the Great Campaign, then the Emperor Augustus card will be up, maybe there will be some fine tuning here After that a rework of the ED campaign could come, I think at least

There were always rumors that the EE campaign was postponed to the time of Caesar against Pompey

Civis

Wouldn't that be Empire Divided? I read that it is compatible with DEI

Quote Originally Posted by Dantman40 View Post
    Wouldn't that be Empire Divided? I read that it is compatible with DEI
    You might well be correct. But I am certain that the good folk at DEI have (as yet?) not given an Empire Divided the attention to detail that the grand Campaign, not even with the Augustus Submod the full attention to detail. It is after all a massive undertaking.
    All things considered, it is almost an entire new overhaul. I imagine huge amounts of work would cross over, but much would have to be new.

Its well outside the mod's timeframe. It really should have been an Attila DLC but that game didn't have the audience Rome 2 did.

We may work on something in the future but yes its basically an entirely new mod overhaul due to the period involved.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Is there a way to eliminate the AOR units? My OCD wont let me enjoy the campaign because of out of place units, it would be better playing with with only vanilla units.