Thread: EBII Showcase - Test video

Default EBII Showcase - Test video

Hi guys!

I'm thinking about doing a playthrough with Carthage with the most recent EBII build + my submod, Erken additions and Roma_Victrix music submod.

This was the first time recording a video using OBS and I'm trying to figure out how to solve the issue with the black part on the right side.

While the quality is not the best (and I haven't done a battle in quite a few months), you can see in this video a lot of new units that will be present on the next build. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twq7...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Lusitanio; September 16, 2020 at 06:38 PM.

Default Re: EBII Showcase - Test video

While I sadly have no idea how to solve your graphics issue I much appreciate the video - and the (sort of) preview to EB 2.3x.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowwalker View Post
    While I sadly have no idea how to solve your graphics issue I much appreciate the video - and the (sort of) preview to EB 2.3x.
    Thanks and no worries, I already figured it out, however, the screen is gonna look a bit overextended for the next videos, still better than that video.

Edit: Can someone teach me how to allow the video to be viewed here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm thinking about doing a playthrough with Carthage with the most recent EBII build + my submod, Erken additions and Roma_Victrix music submod.

This was the first time recording a video using OBS and I'm trying to figure out how to solve the issue with the black part on the right side.

While the quality is not the best (and I haven't done a battle in quite a few months), you can see in this video a lot of new units that will be present on the next build. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twq7...ature=youtu.be
    Actually I haven't been able to get OBS to work with EB 2 at all. I've recorded everything with Xbox Game Capture (built into Windows 10) and haven't had any issue with picture or game audio.

Regarding getting the video to show on the forum, copy paste the video code (so, in this video's case, that would be twq7BP5P8lo and before it put [ YOUTUBE ] and afterwards [ /YOUTUBE ] (without the spaces!). Like so:

Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Thanks Drtad