Thread: Mods that require/launch from Barbarian Invasion on steam

Default Mods that require/launch from Barbarian Invasion on steam

pi, troy, et cetera. how do I get them to work? what edits do I have to make in the game files or in the steam ones to make the game use the correct launcher. whenever I try to use these mods they default to vanilla rome and either don't work at all, or the campaigns fail to work and only the custom battles do.

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Default Re: Mods that require/launch from Barbarian Invasion on steam

I'd love an answer to this also. I've made a small unit mod which expands the unit availability among the Germanic factions. The mod appears in the launcher, however the changes don't appear in the game.. :/
    I'd very much appreciate some help in order to resolve this, I figure maybe I have the file destination incorrect, but so far I've been unable to get it working..
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH

Default Re: Mods that require/launch from Barbarian Invasion on steam

just realised you said Launcher so that's for Remastered, did you get anywhere with this? If not could you say which files you're changing?