Thread: Different building level info images for different factions from the same culture

Default Different building level info images for different factions from the same culture

Hello, is there a way to have different building level info images from the same building tree for different factions from the same culture (also same religion)? I've tried everything I thought logical to no avail. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by MagusCaligula; September 08, 2020 at 08:50 AM.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: Different building level info images for different factions from the same culture

From memory, no. You can have faction-specific texts for buildings...

{town_watch_england}Town Watch

...but not images. 90% sure.

Default Re: Different building level info images for different factions from the same culture

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    From memory, no. You can have faction-specific texts for buildings...

{town_watch_england}Town Watch

...but not images. 90% sure.
    Yeah I know about the text ofc, the thing is that in the mod I'm making about the Bronze Age I have factions sharing the same temple building trees, you know "temple of governors", "temple of battle", that kind of stuff, but I have different info images to go with the different texts. So for example Egypt has Horus for a temple building tree while the Lybians have Neith (which is a goddess) for the exact same tree. And ofc having Horus image for Neith doesn't make sense lol But yeah I've tried everything that come to my mind but nothing works. But anyway thanks for confirming it, I guess I'll need to improvise...

You can always do a clone building. Like create a copy of that temple but only for the other faction, that way you can set a different image.