Thread: The Hobbit Patch Units

Default The Hobbit Patch Units

Hello there...
    The Lord of the Rings Total War mod is a great mod for those who prefer a strategy game set in Middle Earth inspired by the movies. However certain factions have not been updated to look like the ones in the Hobbit and I personally always wanted to have these cool Woodland Elves to be in the mod. Now after gaining some experience in modding I have made them myself with permission of Wlesmana and LOTRTW team as well as the TATW Reforged team to use their textures and models.
    Preview

Future Plans:
    Once I am done with the first version of my Last Airbender mod I plan on continuing this project by adding lake town, dwarf and maybe new orc models as well, but we shall see!
    Installation:
    download link: Moddb.com

1) Download using the link above.

2) Extract to '.../steam/steamapps/common/Rome Total War Alexander/alexander'
    3) Click yes to overwrite when asked to.
    4) start as usual to play with the elves from the Hobbit (Silvan Elves faction)
    Credits:
    textures used are from Wlesmana's LOTRTW & TATW Reforged, original model which was used was made by Wlesmana as well, I simply turned it into a woodland elf!

Default Re: The Hobbit Patch Units

I forgot the mod needs to be authorized, if you can't download it when you see it, retry a few hours later.

It is compatible with CapnDan's Campaign Addon?

hello alessandro,
    It isn't but I will release a version that is soon.

Kind regards,

KurdishNomad

A video by Mr_Nygren showcasing the units:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsCDPZfXNA&t=1010s

Hi The moddb link is down, can you upload the file again?