Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jewish professor pretended to be black - and now apologizes.

Default Re: Jewish professor pretended to be black - and now apologizes.

How delightfully unspecified.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Unfortunately, from what my friends that work in USA unis tell me, that is certainly not the case. A friend of mine that used to do TA (teaching Assistant) in Stevenson (or something similar) in NYC told me that they are always careful to not grade badly black female students, even if they do poorly. A black lesbian went to the professor to complain that my friend didn't give her "a second chance" after she missed a deadline and the professor told my friend to "give her at least B" in her new paper to avoid the scandal. And that's just one example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    How delightfully unspecified.
    I told you the name of the uni, what else do you need?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Or something similar?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Having crazy ideologues in academia tends to be detrimental, especially if ideology in question is deeply irrational and anti-science, which applies to Lysenkoism in USSR and "woke" neo-Lysenkoism in American academia today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Or something similar?
    Touche. I got to my friend's page. It was: Stevens Institute of Technology
    https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870/
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

https://www.insider.com/white-racial...e-black-2020-9

Another person pretending to be black.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234