Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VII

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VII

Red up
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...VII_REd_91.sav

the telvanni house resigns.

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VII

As Redoran marched on Telvanni territory, Hlaalu left in shambles, the fleets of Dres no longer holding back the Red Dawn, the Houses surrendered to the Redorans. Redoran united what's left of the Houses under a single banner. Forging Morrowind into a unified faction to take on anyone who dares challenge their rule. After the many years after the fall of Dagoth Ur, the isle of Vvardenfell has begun a new era. Who knows what this means for the rest of Tamriel?

~ Props to Telvanni for fighting it out to the bitter end. I commend Vorstag for his strategies, placement, and skill. Worthy opponent with much improved and more to improve upon. Props to Sheep, Azzar, Tom, and everyone who came before. I had a lot of fun with this one and had a huge uphill battle every step of the way. My apologies to leugimimi as you came in late after the sudden loss of Sheep and Tom. I was looking forward to fighting against, but hope one day to fight by your side! Thank you all and thank you DM Jadlii for the fun experience in this campaign

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

GG to you all guys!

By the end, it was more of a youngblood HS than newblood (but thanks to leugimini to fixing that ), though its nice we were still able to arrive to a solid conclusion, after 2 and half years! (I admit I was quite sceptical that the HS would manage to finish for a time...) Throughout the years, several players participated and dropped as it is always the case, though it wasnt so often as in other newblood HS to be honest... Lot of the original crew sticked around for most of the HS (and some nearly till the end), such as Azzar, Flower_Power, Real Tom and sheep whispeher... then it was mostly between Percival and Vorstag
    Definitely lot of epic wars and battles this HS was a witness to. Redoran undoubtedly dominated as a faction in the end, the remaining factions were unable to defeat the redoran warriors even when they all united. UrukHai and especially Ural also contributed a lot to the redoran victory as well, but in the end Percival was the one lead the Great House of Redoran to their glorious victory!

Therefore, Percival shall be rewarded with the promised reward:
    A bronze sword medal (1st level of gaming winner medal) and Reputation (15 rep) will be given to the winner

Either way, Azzar is preparing a time lapse video to cover the history of the HS, so hang around for that!

PS perhaps a rematch in the new version of TES with Vvardenfell DLC custom campaign?
    Last edited by Jadli; March 15, 2023 at 01:15 PM.