Thread: How to change current firing effects? Etc

Icon5 How to change current firing effects? Etc

Hey, I must say I really like the aesthetic of the mod and the features implemented (RoTR 1.2) really brings a new flavour to ETW, pity that Portugal is not playable ahah, but there's one thing that I have to ask, is there a compatible alternative sub-mod for the musket effects, that red flashing mainly, and for weapons sounds in general, for example, can I apply General Andy's musket sound?

Anyway, appreciate all the great work, I don't have many hours with this mod but I enjoyed the few battles I fought, anyway, keep up!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: How to change current firing effects? Etc

Quote Originally Posted by LusitanianCaesar View Post
    Hey, I must say I really like the aesthetic of the mod and the features implemented (RoTR 1.2) really brings a new flavour to ETW, pity that Portugal is not playable ahah, but there's one thing that I have to ask, is there a compatible alternative sub-mod for the musket effects, that red flashing mainly, and for weapons sounds in general, for example, can I apply General Andy's musket sound?

Anyway, appreciate all the great work, I don't have many hours with this mod but I enjoyed the few battles I fought, anyway, keep up!
    Thanks, and yes it's possible.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: How to change current firing effects? Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Thanks, and yes it's possible.
    So how do you edit the sound do i just paste the "andy's" sound pack on the data folder or do i need to edit something?
    "MASTERBATION" IS EASY, BUT CHOOSING A VIDEO IS HARD. - THE SARCASTIC TALES
    *changed the spelling*