Thread: "Concede defeat" option with %80 Power Bar.

Default "Concede defeat" option with %80 Power Bar.

Hello there.
    Sometimes battle is bugged and I would like to end it asap such as this one,

In those cases, if I "Concede Defeat", will it count as a victory, ot still a defeat?

Or, I have few units of elite infantry and enemy has elite archers power bar is %80 on my favor, I don't want to chase these guys 5 minutes on fast speed, and they won't route because they are elite, should I concede defeat in those cases?
    How does it work exactly?

Thanks.

Default Re: "Concede defeat" option with %80 Power Bar.

As far as I know it's always a defeat, no matter the odds. I've gifted cities with full garrison many times to stack of just few rebel units. Just started the fight and conceded defeat immediately.

It looks like you're defending though, if time runs out you win

You should set a time limit for battles (I set it for 60 minutes). In the event that you're defending a settlement and the enemy ships get bugged on or near the beaches (which happens a lot of times) you can either save some ammo for those ships to try and cause a mass rout or just sit out the rest of the 60 minutes until you get the win. Sometimes if you mass units near the shore you can also try to lower enemy morale that way. But, nevertheless it can be frustrating to sit out the rest of the minutes.