Thread: Crusader Kings 3

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Default Crusader Kings 3

Just wondering, anybody looking forward to this title? Its gonna be released next week.

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Crusader Kings 3

I do.

However I did not pre ordered it. I am a huge fan of CK2 but recent Paradox release have been at best a disappointment to me. I fear CK3 might be like Imperator Rome. So this time I will wait the release and the players reviews to see if the game is good or not.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

I'm interested but certainly not for buy at release. I will expect for a few serious DLC to come out first.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I'm interested but certainly not for buy at release. I will expect for a few serious DLC to come out first.
    Same.

I wonder if TWC sholdn't cover the Paradox games to a larger extent.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

The DLCs, ofc. Im not saying im looking forward to get the game at the release or very soon either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow
    I wonder if TWC sholdn't cover the Paradox games to a larger extent.
    If you want you can probably make an official suggestion/recommendation concerning this.

BTW, i wish there were some cool ethnic music tracks in the CK3, cause the CK2 playlist is terrible in my opinion. Very irritating for me to listen to "Viking Gods" while playing as Punjab for example. I dont like those songs anyway, but i could live with them being lets say european music tracks, if there were other for nomads, muslims and so on. Swedish rock/metal is not my thing at all, though im probably a minority here?