Thread: Possibility of project for a MOD from the time of Justinian or Heraclius?

Default Possibility of project for a MOD from the time of Justinian or Heraclius?

As a faithful follower of your team and work for more than ten years, like many other colleagues in the forum, we attended excitedly before two new MODS in just one year. I was skeptical and thought that they would never be finished, as the new editions of Total WAR Attila are very strong rivals, but you have more than demonstrated what this project really means to you. Thank you very much from the heart, since this is undoubtedly an immense happiness in the difficult times that we live.

But I would like to raise a question with the INVASIO BARBARORUM team in general, do you plan to make a specific MOD for the time of Justinian or Heraclius?

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default Re: Possibility of project for a MOD from the time of Justinian or Heraclius?

Quote Originally Posted by Vishas View Post
    As a faithful follower of your team and work for more than ten years, like many other colleagues in the forum, we attended excitedly before two new MODS in just one year. I was skeptical and thought that they would never be finished, as the new editions of Total WAR Attila are very strong rivals, but you have more than demonstrated what this project really means to you. Thank you very much from the heart, since this is undoubtedly an immense happiness in the difficult times that we live.
    Thanks Vishas for your kind words. Glad you are now spoilt for choice.

But I would like to raise a question with the INVASIO BARBARORUM team in general, do you plan to make a specific MOD for the time of Justinian or Heraclius?
    Well, our colleague Sertorio
    has been working om a Justinian mod but things have been slow of late. Perhaps contact him directly to see how it is going.

Default Re: Possibility of project for a MOD from the time of Justinian or Heraclius?

I started last year working for a Justinianic and Heraclian era submod. I was planning a starting date in 533 AD, using my own version of IBFD as a base, in which Julianus Heraclius has helped me to integrate the numerous Christian denominations (Arians, Monophysites, Nestorians) of the era. Joar had also helped me, by creating an incredible splash screen and had offered me an incredible 2d art. I have created the starting positions. The name of my mod is Invasio Barbarororum: Restitutio Iustiniani. Unfortunately, due to some RL issue I had to halt the work. The current situation is that, despite the fact that I had created the starting positions, I get a CTD which hinders currently my work. I believe that sometime in the future, I will continue my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Katakalon View Post
    I started last year working for a Justinianic and Heraclian era submod. I was planning a starting date in 533 AD, using my own version of IBFD as a base, in which Julianus Heraclius has helped me to integrate the numerous Christian denominations (Arians, Monophysites, Nestorians) of the era. Joar had also helped me, by creating an incredible splash screen and had offered me an incredible 2d art. I have created the starting positions. The name of my mod is Invasio Barbarororum: Restitutio Iustiniani. Unfortunately, due to some RL issue I had to halt the work. The current situation is that, despite the fact that I had created the starting positions, I get a CTD which hinders currently my work. I believe that sometime in the future, I will continue my work.

Please continue! I have been asking and hoping for something like this for years.

Thank you!