Hi folks,

I am looking for help regarding an issue, where I am trying to alter the castle layout on a battle map without altering anything else. I am doing this in the Elder Scrolls Total War 2.0 mod. There I want to change 3 things:

1. original large_castle to vanilla southern_european fortress
2. original castle to vanilla southern_european large_castle
3. original stone_keep to vanilla southern_european castle

All for only one cultural type.

I successfully finished my first attempt (renamed the 3d files and pasted them over), but have run into a very big issue: the castle is displayed corrrectly, however, it floats in the air and the units can move underneath it, which kind of defeats the purpose of the whole endeavour.

Thus, I am at a loss, spent couple hours digging trough files, learning about underlays of battle maps, however couldnīt find any in the Elder Scrolls TW folders, etc., long story short, I have hit a big road block and would like to ask for pointers.

Additionally, I am worried about two things:

1. I still would like to retain the intended mechanic of seeing upgrades built on the campaign being reflected on the battle map, even though I switch out the castle structure. And vice versa that damages on the battle map carry over to the campaign map. How to do that?
2. How can I add all the magnificent vanilla maps, like the swiss alps, to the mod without damaging anything else?

Thank you very much, help is kindly appreciated!