Thread: Playing as Timurids?

Default Playing as Timurids?

Hello!

Is there any way you can play as the Timurids? I've been trying to do some modding in the files (adding the faction, adding generals, giving them a capital etc.) along with some other tutorials on how to add faction(s), but the game just crashes back to the main menu as soon as I press the "Start" button.

Any help?

Default Re: Playing as Timurids?

Quote Originally Posted by vonDunkelkorre View Post
    Hello!

Is there any way you can play as the Timurids? I've been trying to do some modding in the files (adding the faction, adding generals, giving them a capital etc.) along with some other tutorials on how to add faction(s), but the game just crashes back to the main menu as soon as I press the "Start" button.

Any help?
    Hello !

I recently installed MTW2 and this mod, I did what you wish to do before and I will certainly do it again, I'll keep you updated when it's done. In the mean time, you can also check a lot of MTW2 tutorials on how to do it.

What version of the mod do you use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Firnafin View Post
    Hello ! I recently installed MTW2 and this mod, I did what you wish to do before and I will certainly do it again, I'll keep you updated when it's done. In the mean time, you can also check a lot of MTW2 tutorials on how to do it. What version of the mod do you use ?

I tried looking into some of the tutorials, however my brain just melted after a while kekw.

Anyways, I'm using the latest version (5.0).

I'll try finishing my mod before the end year