Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Guides

Globus Cruciger's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Guides

Wait, just by dragging and dropping you cane exchange titles? Holy moly i love you guys, if its true

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    So in your case you need to move some of the ancillaries that you have (drag and drop) to other characters so that you can get the ancillary.
    I just tested this, doesn't seem to work.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

It works for some ancillaries. Depends on which you tried. The major ones like king or Emperor won't work. But for the minor ones it definitely works.

It works for some ancillaries. Depends on which you tried. The major ones like king or Emperor won't work. But for the minor ones it definitely works.
    I tried putting the characters next to each other, I tried with every ancillary, like - master of horses, Duke of that, Duke of this, count of that, treasurer, overseer, arch chancellor, and it still doesn't work. What do i seem to be doing wrong?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You have to merge both characters in the same stack and then drag the ancillary manually to the other dude. The ones you listed are all transferable

Oh, I just realised that myself before coming here. I was dragging directly on the campaign map not s the stack

Your character could also having too many ancilliaries. You are limited to only have 7 ancilliaries(house ancilliaries don't count) and you cannot recieve any more until you free some space. Can be annoying later on when your character recieve so many random ancilliaries that you cannot get the title ancilliaries

I noticed that some ancillaries like biographer, master smith etc can be also traded to another character. And by the way, Austria is so much fun, so much fun. I've been replaying for months, so much to do, so many options. Still haven't tried rise if the ottomans script where we fight over hungarian domains

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

As the House of Austria, I can never seem to get the King of the Romans, let alone attempt to go to Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Globus Cruciger View Post
    I noticed that some ancillaries like biographer, master smith etc can be also traded to another character. And by the way, Austria is so much fun, so much fun. I've been replaying for months, so much to do, so many options. Still haven't tried rise if the ottomans script where we fight over hungarian domains
    Nice to hear! Got any screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    As the House of Austria, I can never seem to get the King of the Romans, let alone attempt to go to Rome
    Your faction leader needs to have one of the following titles:

- Archduke of Austria
    - King of Bohemia
    - Duke of Bavaria

And his authority needs to be at least 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Globus Cruciger View Post
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying it! Hopefully in the next version there will be even more fun things to do. Lots of new events and even ancillaries plus lots of new emerging characters.

Rise of the Ottomans script is quite essential for a thorough enjoyment of the campaign. Without it the Ottomans are pretty lame and nowhere near their historical strength.

Plus we are going to have the guide for ancillaries available in game for the player to check at any time

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Going to Rome is easy, getting back without getting ambushed or blocked is the

Rise of the Ottomans script is quite essential for a thorough enjoyment of the campaign. Without it the Ottomans are pretty lame and nowhere near their historical strength.
    Yeeeaaah, but, right now my pc(laptop actually) is heating up like crazy so i cant commit so much. Plus stinking job and stuff. But, mainly right now i have a vision of a habsburg austria focusing on the hre and bulding myself up, getting rid of the other families and putting hasbrugs, royal marriges. You know, 'Habsburg stuff'.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Nice to hear! Got any screenshots?
    On my phone, yes, on my laptop, nah, never really learned how to do a sc. Will do tho.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post

Your faction leader needs to have one of the following titles:

- Archduke of Austria
    - King of Bohemia
    - Duke of Bavaria

And his authority needs to be at least 9.

That, plus the fact that at first Ludwig IV/V/VI(not sure which ludwig) holds the title holy roman emperor, and after him usually karel iv of bohemia becomes king of the romans so you need to make sure you get tyrol(innsbruck) to become archduke and in the same time usually ludwig is there at innsbruck or comes with an army, you could kill him there. You become archduke, make sure you get rid off(by trading the ancilaries to someone else) and than wait for rudolph to become your faction leader and karel the king of the romans. You make sure rudolph gets atleast 9 authority plus all the titles and wait for karel to die(use spies to keep track of things,usually a spy in ceske budejovice is good maths), than through the port of laibach head somewhere south of romagna and head for rome. On your way back, from experience, i suggest you take a damn ship and sail across itally, way faster than getting ambushed and blocked from units. Usually im at peace with italians because they have a lot of stacks and are annoying as hell so only blocked by stacks is a problem for me. Once i got blocked trhee times per turn for 14 turns, and than venice sunked my ship with rudolph :'(

Unmn Rudolf is currently all those things Duke of Styria, Carniola, Friuli, and Austria personally. Plus there is Tyro, South Tyrol, Salzburg and Alsace. Plus authority 10 as far as I know nobody else has king of Romans it's going to be defenestrated

Ludwig IV of Bavaria is the starting Emperor but he's 63 and will die soon. Karel IV of Bohemia is his successor so as long as he lives, you won't be able to get elected. And you need Archduke, not Duke of Austria title

Unmn Rudolf is currently all those things Duke of Styria, Carniola, Friuli, and Austria personally. Plus there is Tyro, South Tyrol, Salzburg and Alsace. Plus authority 10 as far as I know nobody else has king of Romans it's going to be defenestrated
    Can you detalise? Does he have archduke not just Duke of austria? Is it possible rudolph has to many traits? Are you sure no one else has the title holy roman emperor?

No he's not Archduke that's it How did I not notice something as grand as that.
    Hanging around in Lombardia has got me into war with the Venictians
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; August 09, 2022 at 04:33 AM.

Wait so are those all the ancialries for an Islamic faction, especially the ottomans? No way that's all of them, or are the rest the same as for the orthodox factions (like rome)

Edit:sorry I didn't know WIP meant work in progress. Please give them to us, for i just started playing as the ottomans. In really making you bust your ass ain't I :¦
    Last edited by Globus Cruciger; August 09, 2022 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Didn't notice that wip means means work in progress

Nope, there is a whole bunch more of major ancs for islamics. Beylerbey of Anatolia There is Beylerbey of Rumelia, Beylerbey of Silistre, Beylerbey of Kefe, Beylerbey of the Archipelago. But need to write the guide for them. Which is why they are still work in progress (wip).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast