Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - 1345 Campaign Release (version 2.2)

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Release

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    Im playing ottoman now and im so lost.
    Ther rebel settlements are full of armies,the early units are so weak and i dont know for whom to go.
    I killed the early bizantine armies but when i attack constantinople they ar so OP.
    I tried to take galata from genova and they had 3 units against my full army and i only have like 2:1 LOL.
    Try doing the historical conquest route. Leave Galata and Constantinople till the mid campaign, and try to conquer Rumelia and Anatolia first. That's what i did Left Constantinople to be a shell of itself and live in fear for years

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

As a beta tester, I'm glad people are having as much fun playing it as we did when we first got our hands on it.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Quick question. The ship at the start of the preview video... was made in engine or is from somewhere else?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Nope. it's from a Epic History TV video on the republic of Venice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjs...=EpicHistoryTV

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Sigh.... what could have been of Med 2 if only a little bit more was put into it.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Nope. it's from a Epic History TV video on the republic of Venice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjs...=EpicHistoryTV
    TGC and Tsardoms connected each other by vanilla mods.
    Autonomus Region of venice.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Try doing the historical conquest route. Leave Galata and Constantinople till the mid campaign, and try to conquer Rumelia and Anatolia first. That's what i did Left Constantinople to be a shell of itself and live in fear for years
    To late i conqured konstantinopolis and galata now there is a crusade on me,bulgarians are at war and those blue turks betrayed me same turn as the crusade hapend.
    its turn 51 and im far smaler then the empire vas at that time.
    Probably the only faction that wont be biger than in real history.

When playing as Wallachia, no matter what settlement you're in, the building browser lists Cetatea Alba instead of Citadel.
    I was able to obtain the ancillary in Karvuna only after building the second tier of feudal economy.

There seems to be little difference between castles and cities, as economy and military buildings can all be built in both. Some extra religion buildings are available in cities only, but that's no big deal. There's also free upkeep, feudal units description says free upkeep in castles, militia units description says free upkeep in cities, but knights seem to have free upkeep in cities so I'm not sure this works as intended.
    So it seems to me that the only major difference is that tax rate is adjustable in cities, and this is pretty important. So why build castles?

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    To late i conqured konstantinopolis and galata now there is a crusade on me,bulgarians are at war and those blue turks betrayed me same turn as the crusade hapend.
    its turn 51 and im far smaler then the empire vas at that time.
    Probably the only faction that wont be biger than in real history.
    Agreed. It is a HUGE challenge to try and keep pace with the Ottoman historical conquest. But i guess that should be the main challenge for the Ottoman player. I was also behind when i made my run, even thought i really tried to do it but it was just too hard to expand both in Europe and Asia. Was still very fun though

Also, the message for coronation in Moldova has some grammatical errors.
    In my wallachian campaign I've got all three voivode titles on my faction ruler (Wallachia, Moldova, Transylvania). Do you get some extra bonus or is this all?

Yes, there is a fourth joint ancillary. From memory you have to go to Gyulafehervar to get it.

I will check the spellings and rectify.

And yes there will be more differences in the future. More military units will be castle only. We will review the economic side too.

Thanks. Got the joint one, but it was only possible with a level 3 feudal building.
    On a side note, during these attempts, a priest got the voivode of Transylvania ancillary once.

Plumo's Avatar Decanus

Having a blast!

issues encountered:

as Ottomans:
    - French accents
    - when conquering Ankara: option to build shipbuilder's guild (which is weird, cause Ankara is landlocked, or not?)
    Last edited by Plumo; January 09, 2021 at 01:14 PM.

Congrats to all current and previous members of the mod!

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Indeed, congratulations on the release! This is an extraordinary and long awaited mod!
    JoC
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Congratulations on the release! I am sure it's been worth the wait. I will now patiently wait for the download link.

??
    there is a download link on the first site and there is a torrent link asvel.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Yes do we have a download link?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Sorry guys we have deactivated the download links due to a permission issue. There was a misunderstanding regarding the specific use of some assets. We need to remove the assets at the request of their owner. Once that is done we will repost the link.

Will many units be affected?