Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - 1345 Campaign Release (version 2.2)

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Release

What a wonderful end to a terrible year!

Downloading now, and will look forward to future releases.

If it's of any use to a future patch, please see this post I did for the SSHIP team of accurate middle/late Byzantine names. It's a minor thing, but I always find it very offputting when playing as Byzantium to be confronted with characters with either late antique, or modern Greek names- these should be useful to any mod set in the timeframe of the original vanilla game!

A bug that I've noticed is that some of the factions have the wrong accents. Venice has the Mongolian accent, the Romans have the Eastern European accent, the Mongols have the Arabic accent, the Ottomans have the French accents, and both the Swiss and Knights of St. John have the Mediterranean accent. I looked in the "descr_sounds_accents" to see if the factions have been placed in the wrong accent slot and they have not. I deleted the voice and events files to see if that would fix the issue and when I launch the game, it crashes. I started the game again and it loaded fine but of the sounds ended up missing. Is there a solution to this?

Strange bug.

When I inspect buildings that I want to sabotage in the sabotage menu, I sometimes get a CTD.

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by OctavianRomulus View Post
    Strange bug.

When I inspect buildings that I want to sabotage in the sabotage menu, I sometimes get a CTD.
    I've had this too, inspecting a gunsmith in one of my own settlements.

It's only happened once, though.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Are you guys playing the Romans when you get the bulding menu ctd? Can you give us a few more details? Which faction are you playing with, which faction were you trying to sabotage?

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Leandros I View Post
    With Wallachian's permission, I reposted the main (first) post over at Total War Org as well - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...post2053811082

Thanks bro much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Cesco View Post
    Congratulations Wallachian, old pal, and to the whole Team! I'm really happy to see Tsardoms finally released and to have given my contribution (however small) to it. Merry Christmas to all of you.

- Francesco
    Well i think we have to thank you and the whole Machiavello team as well. Your contribution is much appreciated and i am happy that you were part of the Tsardoms effort. Merry Christmas to you too and hope we get to play Machiavello soon!

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    Make a general model for bosnia that is diferent than the general bodyguard unit :p

BTW
    How do i transform a banate to a kingdom?
    I conqured the cities and i know that i need certain titles?
    We don't have plans to improve bosnia at the moment as we are busy with fixing bugs and other matters. But if anyone else is interested in making better Bosnian general models they are free to do it, we would gladly use it in the mod.

For King of Bosnia ancillary please see this guide https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15943136

You need to have the ancillaries of each of the cities mentioned there and then spend 1 turn with your leader in Blagaj.

But you don't transform anything. Your leader will just get the King of Bosnia ancillary in his inventory which will give some nice bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Are you guys playing the Romans when you get the bulding menu ctd? Can you give us a few more details? Which faction are you playing with, which faction were you trying to sabotage?

Well i think we have to thank you and the whole Machiavello team as well. Your contribution is much appreciated and i am happy that you were part of the Tsardoms effort. Merry Christmas to you too and hope we get to play Machiavello soon!

We don't have plans to improve bosnia at the moment as we are busy with fixing bugs and other matters. But if anyone else is interested in making better Bosnian general models they are free to do it, we would gladly use it in the mod.

For King of Bosnia ancillary please see this guide https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15943136

You need to have the ancillaries of each of the cities mentioned there and then spend 1 turn with your leader in Blagaj.

But you don't transform anything. Your leader will just get the King of Bosnia ancillary in his inventory which will give some nice bonuses.
    I was playing Moldavia and I inspected some Tatar buildings in the sabotage menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post

I did im not an amateur.
    My faction leader is in blagaj and he has the knez of kni ancilary.Al the other tvns are mine and some other caracters have their titles.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Bobovac not Blagaj

Foederatus

Yeah i'm playing as the romans, i got a couple CTD's while scrolling a little fast through the building options, that's the only pattern of the CTD that i managed to notice, i hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Bobovac not Blagaj
    Then wall wrote it wrong LOL.
    Bobovac would make sense cuz it is where the kings lived
    Well actualy they lived in a vilage beneth bobovac where my parents are from idiot me didnt even consideret blagaj to be a mistake even knowing this and seing that all the other scripts used capital citys.

Foederatus

I don't think you can recruit Anglovarangoi or Flamethrowers as the byzantines if you play the free campaign. Is this intentional?

The Free Campaign is very out of date, it has not been worked on for over 6 months. It will be missing a LOT of stuff. I'm surprised it's actually working.
    Last edited by Wallachian; December 30, 2020 at 02:15 AM.

Kudos to the developers for reviving this mod. Beautiful campaign map cities and strategy models, excellent scripts and stable gameplay. Just an amazing experience.

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Coding and scripts
    [...]

also
    [...]
    Swagger
    How interesting is it to get a new urge for M2TW mods (LOTR 4K release might have a little to do with it) and while reading new project releases and see my name on it!

I'm sure if I took a look I wouldn't be able to recall my works, but I'm glad you've found them relevant .

Anyway, thank you for the release, I'll spend my New Years enjoying this mod!

Cheers and looking forward for new versions!
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

what are the reccomended difficulty settings?

So 2 out of 3 houses are dead. Is there any way to get them back, viat bethodal or man of the hour?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDevilTW View Post
    Poland?
    Very cool video!

What about Poland? It is completely out of our map. In 1345 when the mod starts Poland is far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBearer View Post
    So 2 out of 3 houses are dead. Is there any way to get them back, viat bethodal or man of the hour?
    No. Sadly once a house dies out it is gone. The system is still very a much a work in progress. We added princesses so they can get married with house members and have children so they can pass on the house. But at the moment they can't marry them for some reason. We are still investigating why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by sarpedon21 View Post
    what are the reccomended difficulty settings?
    Best to use Hard/Hard or Very Hard/Very Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    How interesting is it to get a new urge for M2TW mods (LOTR 4K release might have a little to do with it) and while reading new project releases and see my name on it!

I'm sure if I took a look I wouldn't be able to recall my works, but I'm glad you've found them relevant .

Anyway, thank you for the release, I'll spend my New Years enjoying this mod!

Cheers and looking forward for new versions!
    It is our pleasure And i believe we used some of your scripts and sky mod. We lost track of all the contributions throughout the years.
    Last edited by Wallachian; December 30, 2020 at 07:45 AM.

I play Hard/wery hard.
    I cose hard map gameplay cuz diplomaxcy functios better.I can evem make vasals or force defeated enemys to casefire.
    Last edited by PavleSubich; December 30, 2020 at 07:57 AM.

Very hard is always the way to go, even if you are new. THe harder the game is, the harder the thing in between your legs is

lol
    further notice.
    that bosnian version of husars however they are called is novhere in the campagne and im playing the campagne with scripts and all.
    so serbs have husars and stuff but they are novhere to find with bosni and im late in the game like 159 turns