Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - 1345 Campaign Release (version 2.2)

icenii's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Release

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    You'll have to edit campaign_script, it's very easy, I can explain the steps but it's not save-game compatible
    It's OK if it's not save-game compatible, I've only recently installed and was just testing out various factions before a full playthrough.
    Feel free to explain away and Thanks in advance ��.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Simple, just open data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, and delete the segment called Corruption script. Save.

I followed the installation guide but when I launch the game from Steam I get this error: "Medieval II suffered a fatal error and will now exit.". Any solutions? Thanks.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Have you put --features.mod=mods/Tsardoms-2.2 in Set Launch Options for the game?

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

For clarification: The music pack is now installed by default, right? And the Native Language Pack can be installed as a submod?
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil 03 View Post
    For clarification: The music pack is now installed by default, right? And the Native Language Pack can be installed as a submod?
    Nope the music pack is not included and can't be used. Not sure about native language but i would avoid it too, as it hasn't been reviewed in a few versions. So not sure if it will work or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    I have Steađ Med 2 and the mod was very unstable for me when I was launching it from the bat. When I went back to Steam launcher I had no more crashes
    What is "Steađ Med 2" ? Is it a mod/submod ?

I just googled it, Stead just means steam in croatioan so i think he was saying that if you have medieval 2 on steam you should not launch from the bat

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Trailer video i made on version 2.2

Great work! I'm kinda sad there are not Ottomans, but really well done

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    I just googled it, Stead just means steam in croatioan so i think he was saying that if you have medieval 2 on steam you should not launch from the bat
    At the risk of confusion, that's how I have always loaded- through the. bat. Never had so much as a freeze let alone a cdt on version 2.2

Yeah me neither. Always launched from the bat, never had any CTD that wasn't solved later during testing.

Laetus

I can help with the Greek speeches, if U want

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Hi, is version 2.2 from moddb in 2022 the latest one?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Yes it is but I recommend waiting for a week or two until we release the new version.

Foederatus

Will the new version be the 1448 campaign?
    This mod has my attention like the fist time i played EB its really immersive especially with the hardcore script on ( wich i dont fully understand but it helps keeping my expansion slower)

Yeah the late campaign is the new version... If you liked the immersion of the early era, you are going to love the late one

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Yeah the late campaign is the new version... If you liked the immersion of the early era, you are going to love the late one
    I am sure i will that is an interesting time for this area

I thought I would finally try this mod out after all the years it's been developed and no dice...I have no problem playing divide and conquer, why do I feel stupid about this. Ive tried all the tricks, it won't let me manage the kingdoms game in steam, it's linked to medieval 2 and I can't change the path of kingdoms, so you want me to replace one of the"americas" campaigns with tsardom trick I'm guessing? Why most mods have gotten past this dilemna, should not have wasted 3 hours trying 2 get this mod working to no avail this stage of the game developement.

Have you put --features.mod=mods/Tsardoms-2.2 in Set Launch Options for the game?
    casuses fatal error same as above
    Last edited by Majordea; June 07, 2023 at 01:50 AM.

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - 1345 Campaign Release (version 2.2)

There is no "dilemma"... For 99% of people it's enough to simply extract the mod to the mods folder, and then launch the .bat file in the Tsardoms folder.

There is no 3 hours of trying, it works the same way as all other mods.