Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - 1345 Campaign Release (version 2.2)

Peresvet's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Release

Where download link of campaign version?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

There is currently no download link available. Hopefully it will be back in a few weeks.

Peresvet's Avatar Civis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fBJCZAYUk&t=607s i see this man play campaign map version of mod. Why campaign map version link was deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Peresvet View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fBJCZAYUk&t=607s i see this man play campaign map version of mod. Why campaign map version link was deleted?
    As stated a few pages before, we had some features in the mod from another modder that there was a miscommunication with, so we had to remove the link until we make a release without the parts in question.

Hey guys! Just a quick update.

Things are a bit tricky on my end, which made me late to send my mod updated folder to jurcek so that he can merge his changes, including removed materials that the author requested. After that, we can upload a new version.
    It shouldn't take too long for the mod to be back online.

We thank you for your patience.
    Meanwhile, does anyone have any guess which NEW FACTION is already coded in and almost ready to be played?
    Who am I?
    Last edited by kanteljic; January 29, 2021 at 03:55 AM.
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hmmmm not sure at all it looks connected to Anjou

Have you found suitable replacements for what you had to remove?

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

There is room for another faction?
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

We actually removed a faction (script utilities faction) to make room for this new faction. The script utilities faction would have been used for scripts such as named PSFs and having unique non-factional names for emerging characters (for example having french names for Popes and other stuff like that). We decided that having another actual playable faction would be more worth it than those other things. The Balkans just got a whole lot more interesting now. Although it won't be fully ready for the next version, it will be playable but will be very bare bones.

Some french noble house?

Svir@c's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by kanteljic View Post

Things are a bit tricky on my end, which made me late to send my mod updated folder to jurcek so that he can merge his changes, including removed materials that the author requested. After that, we can upload a new version.

Meanwhile, does anyone have any guess which NEW FACTION is already coded in and almost ready to be played?
    Who am I?
    Is that the French noble house-es merge of Valois-Anjou?! Corsica maybe ...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    -Come not between the Nazgúl and his prey!- J.R.R.Tolkien, The Battle of the Pelennor Fields, The Return of the King

Reminds me of the Cuman flag but the flower must mean it's somewhat french related. Very interested to see what it is.

Well Wallachian did hint that the "Balkans will be more interesting"... So i don't know how close to the Balkans Corsica is

Quote Originally Posted by kanteljic View Post

Who am I?
    Albania?

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    Albania?

That is the Coat of Arms of the House of Thopia, ruling House of the medieval Principality of Albania.
    The much more well known Coat of Arms with the black eagle and red field you can still see in the Albanian flag was of the House of Kastrioti (Skanderbeg's house), which later came to rule the Principality of Kastrioti.
    As it seems for some time both Principalities co-existed, a judgement call was made to use Thopia's Coat of Arms.
    Former Campaign Manager

Charles Thopia's mother is said to be Philippe Ist of Tarente's illegitimate daughter.

On mentionnera pour mémoire le prince albanais Karl Thopia (†1388), dont la mère était semble‑t‑il une fille naturelle de Philippe Ier de Tarente et qui portait, certainement en tant que brisure, des armes où les armes de Constantinople étaient au dextre et celles de Tarente au senestre. Voir E. Léonard(n. 50), p. 297 et G. Campobasso, « Alcune fonti per lo studio del Regnum Albaniae degli Angiò : documenti, epigrafi, araldica e visual evidences », MEFRM 128/2 (2016)

L’epigrafe in latino mette in evidenza le origini francesi del sovrano e riporta come cofondatore il figlio di questi, Giorgio :
    A(n)no ab incarnacione D(omi)ni N(ost)ri Je(s)u Chri(sti) M CCC LXXXI i(n)di(ction)e V reg(na)nte i(n) Albania serenis(s)i(m)o pr(in)cipe d(om)ino Karulo Thopia p(ri)mo de domo Fra(n)ci(a)e, an(n)o d(omi)n(at)ionis XXII.Una cum il(l)ustris(s)imo suo filio p(ri)mo genito d(omi)no Georgio ha(n)c eccle(esi)am fecit.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Yes and his personal CoA also reflects this. It has been engraved onto his grave into stone.

The Anjou side has the stripe which indicates its bastard line so it represents his mothet. His paternal side CoA is perhaps even more interesting as it is not traditional Thopia CoA altough I dont know why. Its Latin Empire.
    Last edited by Hrobatos; January 29, 2021 at 09:03 PM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Will the house of Kastrioti be represented nevertheless among nobles?

Yes
    Former Campaign Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    Yes and his personal CoA also reflects this. It has been engraved onto his grave into stone.

The Anjou side has the stripe which indicates its bastard line so it represents his mothet. His paternal side CoA is perhaps even more interesting as it is not traditional Thopia CoA altough I dont know why. Its Latin Empire.
    I'm not sure but...that CoA looks like Philippe II of Anjou-Tarente, It was granted to Tocco(right) as quarter also.

His father, Philippe Ist, wasn't titulary emperor, thus only used slightly altered angevin heraldry. Not yet mixed with Latin Empire.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Seems like a good candidate to reclaim the Latin Empire with
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project