Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And now, for your reading pleasure, Roma_Victrix will summarily narrate the whole of human pre-history before the dawn of civilization

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: And now, for your reading pleasure, Roma_Victrix will summarily narrate the whole of human pre-history before the dawn of civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    I understand that, I'm just saying that someone has to live in Cornwall.

And who the hell wants to do that?
    Cornish chickens (Cornish game hens), perhaps? They're among the dumbest little descendants of the dinosaurs, though, not exactly useful as tin miners.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: And now, for your reading pleasure, Roma_Victrix will summarily narrate the whole of human pre-history before the dawn of civilization

Something so tasty wouldn't live there if they had no choice.

I absolve them of their sins.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Something so tasty wouldn't live there if they had no choice.
    So you're saying they're living there by choice?

I absolve them of their meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Well obviously they're getting eaten either way. That goes without saying.

Well obviously they're getting eaten either way. That goes without saying.
    Yep, the're getting consumed one way or the other: through the mouth and esophagus to the stomach, or as a Guantanamo Bay style blended medley for a rectal feeding tube.

Life is all about rectal feeding tubes, actually. Something the Bronze Age losers would have known if they weren't busy collapsing. Haha!

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

SSDD

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Roma, it's your birthday today - how about some narration?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Apparently no.

Sorry guys. I was too busy getting drunk with friends and family on my birthday to narrate parts of human history on TWC.

For your reading pleasure, however, I will now narrate the history of the ethnically Tangut state of the Western Xia Dynasty in northwestern China that lasted from 1038 to 1227 AD, because you're a white Western racist and you need to know about things other than just Julius Caesar, Napoleon, and Hitler, you Eurocentric boob face.

Haha! Take that stupid Ganzhou Uyghurs and Song dynasty Han Chinese. The Tanguts rule! Our emperor is the true Son of Heaven!
    Oh crap, the Khitan Liao dynasty emperor has fled to us, Jurchens of the Jin dynasty have taken rest of northern China.
    They seem like trouble. Better pay them tribute and give them what they want, hand over that Liao emperor!
    Who's this Temujin Mongol barbarian think he is trying to raid our borders, anyway?
    Hah! Calls himself Genghis Khan of all the Mongols now, what a joke! Not a real threat.
    Crap, they're besieging the capital, Yinchuan.
    Quick, we gotta appease these smelly nomads somehow. Let's placate them with a marriage of Princess Chaka to this Genghis guy!
    Stupid Jurchens, stupid Jin dynasty! Worthless so-called allies. They didn't help us against the Mongols. Let's invade them and kick their asses!
    Oh, now Mongols want our help to fight Khwarezmia and Persia! Too bad! We'll see how invincible so-called unstoppable Mongols are when we ally with Jin and Song!
    Wait, crap, the Mongols conquered Khwarezmia. They're headed back this way? Uh-oh.
    Crap, they're invading us, Genghis and Subutai! Crap, our cities are surrendering! Crap, they're beating our armies!
    Ha-ha! Genghis died of illness! Pussy! Maybe these Mongols will be more agreeable now to negotiations. Our great Western Xia emperor should be a great negotiator and show good faith by surrendering and...
    Crap. They executed our emperor. Crap! They executed the whole royal family! Crap, we gotta run, they're killing us all! I hear Tibet and Sichuan are lovely this time of year.

THE END.
    Seriously, though, that was the end for a lot of Tanguts who got mass-murdered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12