Thread: Is there any way I can get notified if my general died except the Advisor?

Default Is there any way I can get notified if my general died except the Advisor?

I hate Aide De Camp, it takes a huge block of the screen to tell me stupid things like a unit is tired, is there any more slick solution that I just check is the General dead or alive (Sometimes the powers are grayed out, but if they are on cooldown I still cannot tell)?

Default Re: Is there any way I can get notified if my general died except the Advisor?

Nope, that advisor block is the only way. Even if you do "audio only" the block will appear.

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Default Re: Is there any way I can get notified if my general died except the Advisor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    I hate Aide De Camp, it takes a huge block of the screen to tell me stupid things like a unit is tired, is there any more slick solution that I just check is the General dead or alive (Sometimes the powers are grayed out, but if they are on cooldown I still cannot tell)?
    Perhaps try Sebidee's Minimal Battle Advisor, it cuts the Advisor right back to just six specific situations (of the original 35.)

- When your General is killed
    - When your ally's General is killed
    - When the enemy General is killed
    - When one of your ships is boarded
    - When one of your ships is on fire
    - When an entire unit is killed
    Hope that helps.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.