Thread: Roman Empire Reshaped / Imperial Reform

Icon3 Roman Empire Reshaped / Imperial Reform

The Roman Empire, a child of Scipio, Gaius Marius, Iulius Caesar, Gnaeus Pompeus, Cicero, Marcus Aurelius and Constantinus is bending from its own weight. Emperor Theodosius has to choose between being a witness to a slow decline of the Empire or attempting to preserve it at any cost. Having gathered the support of the senators and commanders he acts resolutely. An Imperial Reform is conducted. Frontier provinces are delegated to the direct command of loyal duxes. Succession law is adopted, there will be divisions no more. Flavius Arcadius will inherit the Empire. 395 A.D. Emperor Theodosius is on his deathbed. Will the Roman Empire survive the darkest hour of its history and rise again or will it fall under the srikes of enemies? It is up to you.

This mod reshapes the Roman Empire, namely creates a core state based on Eastern Roman Empire that is composed of some territories of WRE and ERE, while the rest of the territories are formed in vassal states. This is the first mod I have decided to share, I hope you will enjoy it.

COMPATIBILITY
    The should be no compatibility issues with other mods except those affect startpos.esf file.

USAGE IN OTHER MODS
    You are free to use this mod in your projects if you leave a link to it.

DOWNLOAD
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2181381080
    Last edited by Caillagh de Bodemloze; August 08, 2020 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Edited link at poster's request.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Roman Empire Reshaped / Imperial Reform

I can't even say how much I appreciate this mod. It's what I wanted for loooong time. I have some tweaks in mind (namely, vassals being more useful and more loyal) but in general 5 factions of two provinces each are much much harder to beat than 1 faction with 10 provinces.
    Last edited by alhoon; August 09, 2020 at 11:37 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.