Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What new campaings, DLC's and packs would you suggest for Rome 2 Total War?

Default Re: What new campaings, DLC's and packs would you suggest for Rome 2 Total War?

ood guess! I'm actually half-Welsh, half-English, with some Scots and Irish thrown in a few generations back.

As for the questions, as Morticia mentioned there's the Silures and Caractacus. Ynys Mons/Anglesy, which is an island off the northern coast of Wales, was also a major centre of Druidic power in Britannia. When Rome wanted to break the power of the Druids in 60AD they attacked it. As wikipedia puts it:
    Thanks for both the info and your reply. Interesting

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: What new campaings, DLC's and packs would you suggest for Rome 2 Total War?

I hoped for an Island Kingdoms DLC that would flesh out Knossos, Rhodes, and Cyprus, but unfortunately it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon View Post
    Good guess! I'm actually half-Welsh, half-English, with some Scots and Irish thrown in a few generations back.
    "Good guess"?!
    Your nick is Welsh Dragon, what you on about m8

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Quote Originally Posted by admiral^ave View Post
    "Good guess"?!
    Your nick is Welsh Dragon, what you on about m8
    Good guess that I'm Welsh, but not entirely accurate as like I said I'm not just Welsh. But "half-Welsh, half-English, with some Scots and Irish thrown in a few generations back... Dragon" is a bit long for a username.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Grimmy's Avatar Ordinarius

Europa Barbarorum 3.

But this time by the devs, so there's full access of the exe for any changes that need to be made there.

I always hoped for the release of the battlefield generator, but there is one for attila. Too bad you can't adapt it for Rome 2, so we would have the full potential of the expanded city of carthage ( See Ancient Empire Mod )

Or could insert the kapitol as a permanent 2nd map for battles around Rome

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

not so sure attila map tool isn't adaptable tbh
    never had the time/will to try personally but I'll do maybe one day
    some... sources said once that there shouldn't be hardcoded technical issues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12