Hello, in the last two campaigns I had an issue where I would end my turn and the factions would rotate until a specific one caused the game to crash. This was reproduceable and would occur every time I tried the save until I changed a variable with the faction. I have read many threads which do not seem to conclusively state a solution. I have tried clean reinstalling, disabling all mods, and reloading earlier saves. None have consistently worked. I have found the cause as /u/Ol_Knife_Ears states:

"This is a result of the AI taking an "illegal action" on the campaign map. In this case, the Iceni. As far as I have determined, having encountered this myself in Warhammer, this is an engine related bug that CA does not know how to fix."

I noticed that between the two saves both issues stemmed from something to do with the slaves faction. I then used this wonderful tool:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/saveparser/
This allows one to directly edit a save game and the location of armies. I suppose it could be done through PFM, however this tool is great because it is far easier to use. I noticed that during one crash the game out on Parthia's turn so I decided it must be something to do with Parthia and the Slaves faction. There was a slave faction army in Parthia so I moved it to the Mediterranean and viola. Game hasn't crashed in ten turns.

Let me know if this works for anyone or if there is any new information on the bug.