Thread: Does anyone actually use 1 of the 12 built-in formations to set up for battles?

Default Does anyone actually use 1 of the 12 built-in formations to set up for battles?

Does anyone actually use 1 of the 12 built-in formations to set up for battles?

or

Does everyone set up by hand?

(just curious and your reasons please)

Thank you!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Does anyone actually use 1 of the 12 built-in formations to set up for battles?

never used them

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Does anyone actually use 1 of the 12 built-in formations to set up for battles?

I do. The formations are pretty convenient.

It depends which faction I'm playing, as Rome I use them all the time, other factions not so much.

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Yea, the acies formations for Rome are essential.

I just wish, they would let you save your formations. That would save me a lot of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Master.Mind View Post
    I just wish, they would let you save your formations. That would save me a lot of time...
    Yea, that would be great if you could save them from battle to battle.

Why we never did think of this? Thats brilliant!

Like the others, as Rome yes, but not other factions.
    Unless it’s a siege battle at minor settlements. Then I use the missile front three line as those battles always play out the same.

Civis

never

Just "single" and "double" lines.