Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: CTD's & Bugs Report

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default Re: CTD's & Bugs Report

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    260, but is the same for the others if i remember correctly. at least for the 293 and 268 and 285
    Does the CTD happen if you play the custom battle using the BI.exe version instead?

AntonioHundangir's Avatar Tiro

BI.exe-vers work perfectly. The unit info ctd was resolved reinstalling the mod, but the custom battles ctd that occur without even an error, just as i click start it ctd, no. I'm speaking about the alex.ece version ofc, the BI.exe version work perfectly. I guess it's something related to my RTW collection version, maybe in the next versions it will disappear, for the moment reverse to the BI.exe version, i don't wanna risk ctd in the middle of a campaign. Probably it's fault of my RTW
    Last edited by AntonioHundangir; June 17, 2021 at 01:16 PM.
    "regina caeli, sive tu Ceres,
    alma frugum parens originalis,
    quae, repertu laetata filiae,
    vetustatae glandis ferino remoto pabulo,
    miti commostrato cibo nunc,
    eleusiniam gleba percolis." - prayer to Kerres (Cerere, Benevolentissima Mater)

"Respice post te. Hominem te memento. Memento mori.". (look behind you, remember you're a man. Remember you must die.)

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    BI.exe-vers work perfectly. The unit info ctd was resolved reinstalling the mod, but the custom battles ctd that occur without even an error, just as i click start it ctd, no. I'm speaking about the alex.ece version ofc, the BI.exe version work perfectly. I guess it's something related to my RTW collection version, maybe in the next versions it will disappear, for the moment reverse to the BI.exe version, i don't wanna risk ctd in the middle of a campaign. Probably it's fault of my RTW
    Perhaps it's an install issue. You load the alex version as a campaign install. If it is loaded correctly then the campaign.txt file when opened in the RO folder should indicate the campaign loaded and whether it is a BI or Alex.exe version. So, if you loaded an Alex.exe campaign version, then this will show in the campaign.txt file.

You also need to ensure you have the chat_filter.san file in your data folder (RO/data). If you don't, then you will need to copy and paste it from your Alexander data folder.
    Last edited by julianus heraclius; June 17, 2021 at 06:46 PM.