Thread: Couple questions re logistics and public order (not sure if my download is glitched)

Default Couple questions re logistics and public order (not sure if my download is glitched)

I've subscribed to DEI mod on Steam and set the respective parts to load in order (part 1 as first etc.)

I started Rome campaign as Patricii, checked the faction status screen and came across a strange string of numbers under logistics.

Also when checking public order I noticed that the penalty for military presence in the region doesn't match with what is shown on the army tooltip. This is the only army in the province of Italia. I moved the second one on turn 1 to Rome.

Is my download bugged?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Couple questions re logistics and public order (not sure if my download is glitched)

strange string of number: that's how many turns the effect will be on, supply is built to last infinite (and automatically changed/removed depending on callbacks) for technical reasons since AI can't read integer turns. Could be the highest number the CA lua engine can read, don't bother with it.
    po numbers: they can show different sums but the final sum should be fine (don't bother much with them either). Also, you could have other things affecting the military presence, if you have a +2 somewhere then it's -5

everything seems fine to me, you can keep playing.

Default Re: Couple questions re logistics and public order (not sure if my download is glitched)

Its most likely the base military presence bonus from vanilla that is working against the garrison PO penalty.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Many thanks for quick replies guys! Glad that everything is working fine