Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Trade regions (acquire them with dignitary)

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Trade regions (acquire them with dignitary)

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Good to know, Jake
    I only checked his personal page's activity. Let's hope he'll come back to it, eventually.
    Hi,

Latest version works with 1.3. I'm testing this "sell feature", Its still kinda buggy unfortunately, so no update.... I'm trying to find somekind of solution to make it happen. Maybe I launch test beta at some point.

I am still confused on how to use this mod. I moved a dignitary on allied land but the advisor button is greyed out. Am I missing something?

An issue I am seeing: the advisor's face shows up but the next and previous buttons are missing, as well as the text.
    Last edited by AReallyBigCat; August 14, 2022 at 06:48 PM.

Hi joe1113,

My apologies for not making any manuals for this. In a nutshell you just move your dignitary to neutral or friendly region and the advisor gives you % of your chances to acquire the region. I tried to make this mod self explatory but havent made that a good work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AReallyBigCat View Post
    An issue I am seeing: the advisor's face shows up but the next and previous buttons are missing, as well as the text.
    Hi there!

I',m not quite following this "next and previous buttons are missing"...could you be more spesific please? pic or something?

Sorry I did not see your reply. Since i made that post, 1.3.1 was implemented and this submod became incompatible, so i haven't tried it since then.
    (afaik, that's what someone on the discord claimed).

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Timbe, is it even possible to implement region gifting in R2? (player to AI)

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

yes it's fully possible
    timbe is quite inactive lately, or if he's active he does that silently

Summary's Avatar Biarchus

Where does it tell me the chance to get a province? I see a lot of people talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Summary View Post
    Where does it tell me the chance to get a province? I see a lot of people talking about it.
    Once you have moved your dignitary to a desired region, click on him and a small popup will appear that tells you the current chance of acquiring the region that turn and the corresponding cost. Remember to check back each turn by clicking on him again to see the change.

OK guys, sell settlement mechanic has been introduced, just download newest version and delete the old one. If any bugs, post here o/

Is there is a way to make this submod actually works with mods like PIGs?because it even does not work with antique or political overhaul mods

Quote Originally Posted by wolf1gt View Post
    Is there is a way to make this submod actually works with mods like PIGs?because it even does not work with antique or political overhaul mods
    Hi, this mod is mainly developed on top of DeI and when theres updates on DeI I try to update this aswell. It is compatible to many mods BUT not with those whitch use mod-based scripting on that particular mod respectively. To make this compatible with everything is maybe impossible to be honest, but if theres suggestions I always put them to list. I see what I can do...

@MrTimbe68 - would it be possible to make this mod modular, i.e. give a player possibilty to choose which features he want to use by changing settings at the top of the script (false/true)? For example: 1) aquiring only allied/client states/vassals regions - true/false; aquiring only client states/vassals regions - true/false; selling regions - true/false etc.

Quote Originally Posted by K4mil View Post
    @MrTimbe68 - would it be possible to make this mod modular, i.e. give a player possibilty to choose which features he want to use by changing settings at the top of the script (false/true)? For example: 1) aquiring only allied/client states/vassals regions - true/false; aquiring only client states/vassals regions - true/false; selling regions - true/false etc.
    A very, good, suggestion Thanks K4mil!

Hello MrTimbe, long time no see, I've been using your latest version and I noticed that sometimes the pop-up will suddenly say that the region i'm trying to buy is the last one belonging to the faction without this being the case, not sure if I'm alone in this.

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Hey Timbe, the selling feature is working perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Hello MrTimbe, long time no see, I've been using your latest version and I noticed that sometimes the pop-up will suddenly say that the region i'm trying to buy is the last one belonging to the faction without this being the case, not sure if I'm alone in this.
    Hi, yeah been mostly off than on

Interesting, this sounds llike a wicked bug. It would be real interesting to have that save file where it happens, I could debug it from there. Is it possible for me to have it?

Hey can you make the mod working with Empire Divided? Cause it's a pain in the ass to re-conquer all the client states with force as Aurelian. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal61095 View Post
    Hey can you make the mod working with Empire Divided? Cause it's a pain in the ass to re-conquer all the client states with force as Aurelian. Thanks
    Hi, since this mod is designed to run on DeI, and I assume Empire Divided is compatible DeI? The only thing here is that I have to update the script to run on ED.... This should work but at this point I'm not promising any timelines. There are few other things and I just add this to my to-do list o/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast