Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

  1. #1

    Default Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    No, I don't want to hate around, and no, I don't want to take away your fun or whatsoever.

    Yes, the title may be provoking, and I may draw some hate upon me, but there's a reason for everything. Let me explain this one, and let me jump straight in:
    TWS: Troy is, literally speaking, a Trojan horse. Why?

    As you know the game will be Epic exclusive for a year, and free to gain on the day of release.
    Why did the devs decide so? Let's quote CA directly from their blog:

    Quote Originally Posted by TW Blog
    Right now, this is a one-time, one-year exclusive deal for TROY. We’ve always said that Saga titles allow us to experiment, and this is an experiment on a grand scale. TROY seemed like a good game to try this out with, especially as pre-orders aren’t live on Steam yet, so no one’s already put money into a store they’ll have to wait 12 extra months for it to appear on.
    Yes, yes. The devs quoted this'll be a one time test, but you know what it means, right? Of course you do. We're all strategy players after all.
    By registering at Epic Game Store and downloading the game for 'free', you are directly supporting the strategy of 'free' exclusives. You're giving the devs a big 'yes, that's a good move'-approval. I'd rather wait a year and pay for a polished game than to support something like that. Nothing is truly free after all.

    Yeah, yeah, competition is good, and I think it's a good thing if EGS takes on Steam and the like, but exclusives are not the way to do so. By that you become the very thing you swore to destroy. So the only way to say 'no' is by refusing this deal, obviously.

    Well. to each his own, I'd say. Once again, this isn't meant to hate around, or to tell anyone what he has to do. Go however you see fit. Nothing else to do anyway.

  2. #2
    Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    2,288

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Here's the edit:

    "The problem is that no TW product is ever released, whether or not through some exclusive channel, in a polished state anymore, it seems. So even we waited for a year to see this game available at Steam, too, it will take a year (extra) of patches before we can see something resembling a polished game. So saying no to exclusives per se (alone) will probably not affect anything game-wise.

    And the platform question should not be brushed aside. If the game was released simultaneously at Epic Games Store and Steam, fewer people would probably register at the former platform than what now promises to be the case. It could be argued, like that blog is doing, that, without this exclusive, fewer people in total would register for either EGS or Steam, and play TW games. So, in regard to increased platform competition, which we agree would be good for us gamers, if we say no to this exclusive, we’d already have lost something. And, in regard to increased revenue and more resources for TW producers and developers to release polished games, if we gamers say no to this exclusive, it looks like we’ll lose something here, too - at least theoretically in the short perspective (there’s no guarantee TW producers will use increased revenue to produce games with greater budgets allowing for more quality assurance checks etc).

    But gamers who want to see the greatest change in the market strategy of TW producers and developpers for the benefit of gamers will probably have to make a long-term commitment not to buy the next two or three TW games regardless of the manner it is released before at least a year (probably longer) has passed, and product quality has been assured. If the producers see that they won’t get much of their money back (and then some) before their product definitely is of good quality, then they’ll have no reason to initiate a gaming project and release it before reaching that better standard.

    According to the aforementioned blog, EGS is paying for all who registers at its platform and downloads Troy within the first 24 hours. I doubt that will cover for all expenses the TW producers had for having the game developped. So if the most news-attentive gamers among us grabbed Troy for free during that time period, and all the rest refrained from purchasing the game until at least two years have passed (whenever quality definitely has been assured), and likewise every other time a TW game is released in that manner, it might be good for both our games and platforms eventually."

    The above added after the next two posts had been submitted to this thread. After Daruwind's comments, especially about EGS's connection to China, I'm reminded of the fact that not all sorts of greater competition on a given market is automatically good for the customers.
    Last edited by Demokritos; August 06, 2020 at 04:57 AM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

  3. #3
    Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    9,323

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Hi Derc, I don't think you deserve hate and I don't think you want to take away anyone's fun, quite the opposite (I enjoy your brilliant AAR).

    It does seem strange that they're offering a game for free. You make a good point about thinking as a strategist and that downloading the free game encourages them to offer more free exclusives. Even so, at the moment I don't see any harm - particularly as the game will be available from either Epic or Steam in future. It sounds like you have serious concerns about free exclusives, would you like to say more about that?

    Also, I'm wondering what I 'swore to destroy' and why. I don't have anything against either Epic or Steam.

  4. #4
    Daruwind's Avatar Citizen
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    2,759

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    There are definitely reasons to dislike Epic but after all, it is up to every individual.

    Epic is way to aggresive for example with time exclusives (which is understandable, for quick company growth but even if the game is for free on Epic, full price on steam would still be better than qaiting year), not completely user friendly...there are tons of problems with store, refunds, shopping card, even something like mod workshop.

    To say it simple, no matter how people hated steam decade ago, todays is steam a staplemark and default option. Not saying it has to be forever and that we cannot get something better. But definitely steam is quite pro-consumer due to various side features like user reviews...

    There is as well problem with Epic being owned by Tencent (china) which has quite crappy reputation.

    For me personally the biggest issue is year long exclusivity. I donīt mind other stores, just let ME buy stuff where I want.

    That being said, CA yesterday in blog post announced pretty interesting part, which if come true, will be pretty pro-consumer.
    Total War Access
    ....
    A long planned for goal and major feature for Access we’re working on is the ability for you to link your different store accounts through it, so TW games and DLC you buy in one store will transfer to the others. This means that, for example, you can buy a game in one place, and then take advantage of a DLC sale in another. Plus, play multiplayer with people on different platforms. We’re working on it with our retail partners at the moment and we’ll let you know when we’ve more to share.
    ...
    This is in my eyes very very very interesting feature. :-) Epic but bravo CA!
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Already registered. Its just business. It's pandemic times. Easy cash at a much needed time is a juicy deal no matter what. Not downloading the game at Epic Games, on the other hand, doesn't really give any message to them other than the idea that people are not interested in the game, hence, potentially hurting the support they could be giving to the game. If people follow your advice and kinda boycott Epic Games with respect to Troy then you might not have much of a polished game within a year. Why keep on working on a game that no one is playing?

    Then again, whats not to support about free exclusives? So what if you need to launch the game from a different platform? Many people who don't exactly have the funds to pay for a game like this will be able to get it for free. Let them.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    Also, I'm wondering what I 'swore to destroy' and why. I don't have anything against either Epic or Steam.
    Talking about the clients themselve here. Competition is good, but taking on a monopol by building your own monopol is... well, a marketing strategy, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    That being said, CA yesterday in blog post announced pretty interesting part, which if come true, will be pretty pro-consumer.
    [...]
    This is in my eyes very very very interesting feature. :-) Epic but bravo CA!
    Sounds interesting. We'll see how it'll turn out.
    It's actually something I'd wish to see dearly. Games should be able to be swapped and shifted around from any supported client to any supported client however you see fit. Not just as a shortcut.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    If people follow your advice and kinda boycott Epic Games with respect to Troy then you might not have much of a polished game within a year. Why keep on working on a game that no one is playing?
    Perhaps more people might play if it isn't published as an exclusive.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Then again, whats not to support about free exclusives? So what if you need to launch the game from a different platform? Many people who don't exactly have the funds to pay for a game like this will be able to get it for free. Let them.
    The OP already stated why free doesn't really means free, and also that it's not my mission to force my point of view on anyone. It's everyone's own decision to pick up on it or let it be. One just shouldn't wonder if marketing strategies like exclusives/secret beta testing will be more common in the future, if it works out.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    Perhaps more people might play if it isn't published as an exclusive.

    The OP already stated why free doesn't really means free, and also that it's not my mission to force my point of view on anyone. It's everyone's own decision to pick up on it or let it be. One just shouldn't wonder if marketing strategies like exclusives/secret beta testing will be more common in the future, if it works out.
    How? How does exclusivity, not to a particular console but to a publishing platform, plays a factor in people's ability to play a game?

    The opening doesn't provide any real arguments on why the free copy of Troy is not really free. It doesn't provide any real cost to a player downloading the game for free. It's certainly not your mission to force any point of views but it would be nice if you could ground them on some reality and logic.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  8. #8
    Christonikos's Avatar Centenarius
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nafpaktos, Greece
    Posts
    804

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    I already have an EPIC account, I 've played Fortnite, I 've got 20+ games for free, I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't get TROY for free.
    And I also don't like the idea of "One launcher to rule them all". And why this has to be Steam? Why not Uplay, Origin, GoGGalaxy, Epic? Why do people get mad when Epic offers free games and are ok when Ubisoft offer free games on Uplay?
    And why do I have to open a launcher like Steam or Epic in order to open another launcher, the Total War launcher? Why not being able to buy the game straight from SEGA store and activate it through Total War launcher? Why giving Steam that 30% instead of the developers to make better games?

  9. #9
    Daruwind's Avatar Citizen
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    2,759

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Christonikos View Post
    I already have an EPIC account, I 've played Fortnite, I 've got 20+ games for free, I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't get TROY for free.
    And I also don't like the idea of "One launcher to rule them all". And why this has to be Steam? Why not Uplay, Origin, GoGGalaxy, Epic? Why do people get mad when Epic offers free games and are ok when Ubisoft offer free games on Uplay?
    And why do I have to open a launcher like Steam or Epic in order to open another launcher, the Total War launcher? Why not being able to buy the game straight from SEGA store and activate it through Total War launcher? Why giving Steam that 30% instead of the developers to make better games?
    Because like it or not, the most user friendly launcher now is Steam.

    And while various publishers got exclusivity for their particular launcher, Epic is just buying stuff that seems to be possible hit on Steam. Nobody would have problem if the game was declared Epic exclusives at the very first notice, nope all those games are over paid just before launch, when analytics can track the numbers +/- correctly. It is just awful predatory tactics from Epic and I donīt like that. Plus only reason why there is a year long exclusivity is to hit Steam again. All those Epic exclusive games could be very very launched on all platforms/stores. Only Epic is doing what it is doing. I donīt mind, go play there. Have fun but donīt tell others what to do ;-) I have GoG, Steam and Iīm fine. Once Epic surpass Steam in user friendliness, then I may move there, why not..

    And you are right that 30% cut for steam is a lot. But if I understand it correctly, majority of game sunder big developers is getting way better numbers. Just saying. So in my view, Iīm paying Steam to provide me with pro-consumer service.

    tl dr; Epic is using money and behave like dick. I donīt like dicks.

    EDIT: nice coincidence
    Last edited by Daruwind; August 07, 2020 at 05:56 AM.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

  10. #10
    kambiz's Avatar Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ērānšahr
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    while for many people in many countires paying around 50$ for a game (assuming the price of the game going to be something around this) is nothing for their wallet but in many others it can be equal of whole month spending of a whole family !

    for example here each dollar equal 230000 rials so 50$ = 11500000 !




  11. #11

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by kambiz View Post
    while for many people in many countires paying around 50$ for a game (assuming the price of the game going to be something around this) is nothing for their wallet but in many others it can be equal of whole month spending of a whole family !

    for example here each dollar equal 230000 rials so 50$ = 11500000 !
    It's usually not priced like that. The games usually not priced solely based on exchange rates.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  12. #12
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    4,231

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Anybody managed to get the game? It's August 13th, and it's still not available.

  13. #13
    lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Heerlen, Limburg
    Posts
    13,145

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    It'll be released at the same time CA always releases their stuff, which is either 2 or 3PM British time.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    Anybody managed to get the game? It's August 13th, and it's still not available.
    It starts on 2PM BST. In 8 minutes.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  15. #15

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    It's interesting how one encounters totally emotional arguments here masquerading as rational. Like this one:

    And while various publishers got exclusivity for their particular launcher, Epic is just buying stuff that seems to be possible hit on Steam. Nobody would have problem if the game was declared Epic exclusives at the very first notice, nope all those games are over paid just before launch, when analytics can track the numbers +/- correctly. It is just awful predatory tactics from Epic and I donīt like that. Plus only reason why there is a year long exclusivity is to hit Steam again. All those Epic exclusive games could be very very launched on all platforms/stores. Only Epic is doing what it is doing. I donīt mind, go play there. Have fun but donīt tell others what to do ;-) I have GoG, Steam and Iīm fine. Once Epic surpass Steam in user friendliness, then I may move there, why not..
    And you are right that 30% cut for steam is a lot. But if I understand it correctly, majority of game sunder big developers is getting way better numbers. Just saying. So in my view, Iīm paying Steam to provide me with pro-consumer service.
    Epic is using money and behave like dick. I donīt like dicks.

    As a consumer, I am interested in who can deliver the product I want for the lowest price, and price of zero Euro is difficult to beat. Hence, Epic is the "pro-consumer" hero in my book, because the competition it brings puts pressure on the prices. Steam, on the other hand, sitting like a big fat frog on the spring and taking hefty 30 percent cut from everyone is the anti-consumer side in this case. Yes, their client is nice, but I ultimately care only about the game, not the client. If the client means I have to 30% more, it's not very "pro-consumer".

    And siding with "Team Steam", and bashing Epic for being "dicks" is total emotional tribalism. This is capitalism, everyone is in for the money in the end, so projecting some morals into the struggle seems a bit silly.

    So Go Epic, I have about 20 free games from them already! Not every one would be a purchase, but it's a significant saving in any case, compared to the cost (one extra client installed).

  16. #16
    Daruwind's Avatar Citizen
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    2,759

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamamura View Post
    It's interesting how one encounters totally emotional arguments here masquerading as rational. Like this one:
    You can try to label it anyway you like but nope. My argument is totally rational. And then and only then Iīm adding insults for Epic because as offended custorem why not? Current times fully normalize customer backlash so I see no reason why I should not
    As a consumer, I am interested in who can deliver the product I want for the lowest price, and price of zero Euro is difficult to beat. Hence, Epic is the "pro-consumer" hero in my book, because the competition it brings puts pressure on the prices. Steam, on the other hand, sitting like a big fat frog on the spring and taking hefty 30 percent cut from everyone is the anti-consumer side in this case. Yes, their client is nice, but I ultimately care only about the game, not the client. If the client means I have to 30% more, it's not very "pro-consumer".

    And siding with "Team Steam", and bashing Epic for being "dicks" is total emotional tribalism. This is capitalism, everyone is in for the money in the end, so projecting some morals into the struggle seems a bit silly.

    So Go Epic, I have about 20 free games from them already! Not every one would be a purchase, but it's a significant saving in any case, compared to the cost (one extra client installed).
    Okay, quite easy counter argument...if you want to buy a gun, do you go to official store with certificates and such or to some shady guy on street, just because the guy on street has lower price? Or do you go to proper hospital or to local shaman for healtcare? See money price is not always the only possible and best way to look at things...

    But okay, we are speaking about games....
    https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/3/18...evenue-sharing
    First of all, Steam is not taking 30% from all, this is old myth. But 20% or 12%, I agree Epic is winning developers round in %..

    I very much care about client as well because I use it often for mods, browsing shops, getting info...but mainly the issue is with like shopping cart, refunds, dissapperaring games, crappy mod support so far..you can check for yourself but right now, Epic store is inferior to Steam.
    https://trello.com/b/GXLc34hk/epic-games-store-roadmap
    But donīt get me wrong, I have nothing against store competition. That is healthy and yes! Even Steam requires competitors.

    Now to Zero cost. Zero cost means nothing for me. You said it yourself, you have twenty free games and would probably not bought them by yourself. Do you play them all often? Or just some? I bet if you list them I would not be interested in majority. But everybody play something different, of course. But for me personally I donīt care about others. I played this afternoon Minecraft and Frostpunk on my 2000dollars machine. Minecraft. Because I wanted. I have thousands hours in Skyrim, Witcher, Oblivion, Minecraft and I give s about some free games. Because I donīt have enough time for games I have, I want, why should I care if my library is 50 games or 500? Again, what Epic is doing is great. Go play, enjoy and try games to see for yourself if they are good enough for your time. Again I said I donīt care if the games are free on Epic or have different sales...

    Especially these days on internet, money are just one part of possible payment. Cattling people into certain enviroment is in long run way more interesting then paying a few bucks. Why Microsoft is so laxed with Microsoft office piracy? Because people using pirated version are still use to it and they will require it via their companies to buy actual licences. Youtube, facebook and others are "free" but you are paying by looking at ads and such stuff. Where do you think those companies are generating the profit? Ask yourself if you are customer or if you are product for somebody else...You said it yourself, this is harsh capitalism, there is nothing like "totally free stuff" without strings attached. You can just choose to not see them or not care about them but that is not making such concerns disappearing...

    Only thing that is wrong is Epic trying to undermine steam via exclusives. "pro-consumer" move would be to allow other store as well right? GoG, Steam. Or we are counting "pro-consumer" move only when you say so? Because under no point of view, year long exclusivity is "pro-consumer" And whatīs even more shady is Epic buying games after announcements. If Activision finance a game, develop a game and then launch game on Battle.net nobody can say a against it. Here, we have multiple examples of games switching at the very last time for Epic and only due to money. Because Epic is trying to brute force people into their platform. Not because platform is superior just via money.

    You are perfectly fine and entitles to not care and enjoy free game but at the same time you should respect my opinion as concerned one. And then we can add insult to both Steam and Epic. See I have no problem with CA as the move is making sense from their perspective and actually make sense to promote and spread their product to new customers. Question will be long term,how many of those will actually buy something. Because ultimately anybody can grab free stuff but not many will buy it....
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

  17. #17

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    I'm only wondering where were all those people when Napoleon, Shogun 2, Rome 2, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2 games were released as Steam EXCLUSIVE? Bah, they are Steam exclusive titles up to this date. Yet, I don't see any threads why CA's titles are NOT available to buy on GOG, Uplay or Origin. Why? Maybe, just maybe because you simply used to it. Something that 12 years ago was seen by this community as a cancer, something that would destroyed the soul of total war games, now is seen as normality. Even more - most of you see this as beating heart, possibly even thinking that without Steam, Total War would die.

    I see this more like a bold move from both Sega and CA trying to get to new audience. RepublicofPlay mentioned few things about sales volumes and how that could impact their decision to bring game to new platform in his video and I agree with his view. Companies has to try new things, otherwise they will stagnate. 12 years ago that moved bring TW series to Steam. Maybe now is time for something new. Who knows - maybe it will be even more exciting. But to know that, company has to make first step.

    PS - some you probably noticed that I didn't mentioned Empire in my first sentence - it's because when the game was scheduled to be released on Steam, uproar on this forum was waaaay bigger and much more vocal. Funny enough most of those arguments that are being against Epic today, are exactly the same as were mentioned against Steam 12 years ago.

    PS2 - I can't even want to think what would happen if instead of Saga, CA would decide that Medieval 3 or Empire 2 will be Epic exclusive

  18. #18
    Daruwind's Avatar Citizen
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    2,759

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Compare two situations:

    From Steam exclusive (superior store) -> Epic exclusive (inferior store but free for 24hours)
    vs
    From Steam exclusive -> Steam + Epic + GoG + ...

    I bet nobody would have problems with second scenarios which is actually positive one as nobody has problems with game being on Epic hell more, add GoG and others soon. ;-) The issue is the exclusivity for single store. Plus Steam decade ago was way worse but then again despite that state, it was evolution. Changing store is not evolution at all....evolution is not even being on multiple stores. Evolution would be cross platform ownership...
    Last edited by Daruwind; August 13, 2020 at 05:55 PM.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

  19. #19

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    Compare two situations:

    From Steam exclusive (superior store) -> Epic exclusive (inferior store but free for 24hours)
    vs
    From Steam exclusive -> Steam + Epic + GoG + ...

    I bet nobody would have problems with second scenarios which is actually positive one as nobody has problems with game being on Epic hell more, add GoG and others soon. ;-) The issue is the exclusivity for single store. Plus Steam decade ago was way worse but then again despite that state, it was evolution. Changing store is not evolution at all....evolution is not even being on multiple stores. Evolution would be cross platform ownership...
    None of that is "evolution"

    Having competing platforms is good for the consumer. Its a tenant of capitalism as old as it is honestly.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Do NOT register at Epic Game Store to get Troy for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    Compare two situations:

    From Steam exclusive (superior store) -> Epic exclusive (inferior store but free for 24hours)
    vs
    From Steam exclusive -> Steam + Epic + GoG + ...

    I bet nobody would have problems with second scenarios which is actually positive one as nobody has problems with game being on Epic hell more, add GoG and others soon. ;-) The issue is the exclusivity for single store. Plus Steam decade ago was way worse but then again despite that state, it was evolution. Changing store is not evolution at all....evolution is not even being on multiple stores. Evolution would be cross platform ownership...
    I have a problem with that on behalf of all the people that would not be able to pay for the game but got it for free anyways. We're not talking about 40 years old dinosaurs but 13 year old kids who is new to the games who will have more interest in ancient history.

    CA did point at cross platform ownership...
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •