Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kicking the can...

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kicking the can...

I think it's pretty clear to me that without those mag wheels and spoiler you would never have been born.

I will now be worshiping mag wheels and spoilers. I welcome you to join me.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Who did Supernatural things
    Alleged to have done so.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    wanderwegger,

Was Jesus Christ really unknowable? The greatest Figure to ever walk the planet, Who did Supernatural things and is still doing Supernatural things all across this planet and He's unknowable? Friend grab a Bible and read it for in it you will see that He, Jesus Christ, is your Maker and in time, your Judge.
    Great example of why such belief is open to ridicule. Thx

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by wanderwegger View Post
    Great example of why such belief is open to ridicule. Thx
    wanderwegger,

Yes, it's a great example of your blindness brought on by sin even in them that were around Him and would not believe. They saw the miracles and put it down to Jesus working on behalf of Satan why? Because they too were blinded to the truth, despite their eyes seeing the truth. That's the reason it is open to ridicule. Until the curse is removed no-one can ever see the truth why? Because it is God Who will have mercy on those whom He elects. Christ suffered for all them that the Father has given Him and so it is expected that everyone of them will suffer in some way as well, and so it is for any born again Christian living today.

Making fun of disabilities is not being a good Christian.

wanderwegger,

Yes, it's a great example of your blindness brought on by sin even in them that were around Him and would not believe. They saw the miracles and put it down to Jesus working on behalf of Satan why? Because they too were blinded to the truth, despite their eyes seeing the truth. That's the reason it is open to ridicule. Until the curse is removed no-one can ever see the truth why? Because it is God Who will have mercy on those whom He elects. Christ suffered for all them that the Father has given Him and so it is expected that everyone of them will suffer in some way as well, and so it is for any born again Christian living today.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderwegger View Post
    Making fun of disabilities is not being a good Christian.
    wanderwegger,

What a silly comment to make yet not unexpected.

wanderwegger,

What a silly comment to make yet not unexpected.
    Got you to quit posting a dumbed down version of make believe. People of faith need more bubers not basics. Jerome lived well over a thousand years ago, is a titan of biblical thought and he would be embarrassed by the fluff.

What is the purpose of life? Well without it this planet would be as dead as all the others we know of so why our planet alone? I mean without reproduction where would we be? Do we really not need male and female of anything to keep as going as a planet? I cannot imagine what my life would have been like if I had never known the love and warmth that a female has brought me, aye even children as one plays a part in their formative years. I can however imagine me all alone never having experienced that wondering what the hell I was doing here?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12