Thread: Need help with changing faction's religion

Default Need help with changing faction's religion

Hello, I need help. I have created a mod that reshaped Roman Empire, namely created a core state (technically Eastern Roman Empire) and a group of vassals. Everything went fine and Assembly Kit Created a startpos.esf file and mod.pack file. Later I have changed my PC. I have backed up startpos.esf and mod.pack file but lost all raw data files from assembly kit. (My bad, should have been smarter and backed up the whole folder). So my question is if there is a way to change faction's religion (ERE) in .pack file? Or is there a way to change religion in startpos.esf file and convert it to .pack file? Thank you for your help.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Need help with changing faction's religion

O_O
    Please, please, if you remake that mod, please, please, share it.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Hello. I have resolved my issue with the mod. It works fine now. I have never thought about sharing my mods, since I am not a professional modmaker, I l have learned to mod by trial and error. I am just a person who like to change the game to his taste. However, if you think it may be a good idea to share this mod I will share it on steam workshop, and moddb probably. I can also share the mod here but I could use some explanations.

P.S. I have the second version of this mod with the core state divided between WRE and ERE, I think it also may be useful.