Thread: [Proposal] Script Mod With New Diplo and Dilemmas

Default [Proposal] Script Mod With New Diplo and Dilemmas

In general, I wish there would be a mod with a substantial amount of scripting so that we could learn and implement some of the functions that have been shown in the Script-O-Rama. I'm trying to learn how to do some things like rename factions or make a dilemma which makes units allowed to be recruited, but can't figure out how to lua script.

For example, it's shown that you can change some of the diplomacy modifiers, so if there were dilemmas and whatnot which could change diplomatic stuff so that it could be more like Sengoku by Paradox rather than Total War. It would be interesting to do some of the stuff that happened in real life, like turning generals over to other sides and etc. Yes, I know you can do that using metsuke, but in the Script-o-Rama, it says you can do it via scripting. It would be cool to have a low loyalty general defect via a dilemma.

In general, I'd like a tech-demo to see what stuff you can and can't do via scripting bc it seems really powerful, yet no Shogun 2 mods have had *that* much scripting

Default Re: [Proposal] Script Mod With New Diplo and Dilemmas

Both Fourstrider's Japan and Events and Dilemmas: Courtly Matters have good scripting, but Shogun 2 will never be a grand strategy game.

Janbāru's Avatar Libertus

Basically, you'd like to implement some features that were in M2TW